Paris Fashion Week F/W 2022.23 - The Show Schedule Thread

Dior is collaborating with D-Air Lab for the Autumn Winter collection. They have expertise in making motorcycle suits (?) and are based in Italy. LOL. The hatred and loathing that Maria Grazia Chiuri has for France and French culture astounds me. I can't even remember the last time she referenced French aesthetics or French culture. Was it in 2017? Niki de Saint Phalle?

DIOR

I have a feeling this is what she will be doing for the show! :(

_DIO0155.jpeg
VOGUE RUNWAY

Makes sense considering how sad the clothes from Burton's tenure have been since her pregnancy leave.

I can reassure you she’s taking a very welcome change. was about time!

Did anyone see the Balenciaga invite for this season's show LOL that is so fing genius

I mean those "outdated" broken phones were already going in the trash anyways. Why not just repurpose them? I'm no stranger to useless sh*t around the house but I thought that was a neat idea for a token of current times.

I mean those "outdated" broken phones were already going in the trash anyways. Why not just repurpose them? I'm no stranger to useless sh*t around the house but I thought that was a neat idea for a token of current times.
They wanted ridicule contemporary culture but in reality Balenciaga it is like this phone. Dada tricks are not easy to apply.
Security is delighted that this man reveal detailed where fashion show will be.

Are Russian models going to be banned from the rest of Fashion Week? Russians are being banned everywhere.

Chanel's upcoming collection has been inspired by Scotland:

No Olivier Theyskens this season? Bummer. I was looking forward to his collection the most. He's been in his element for the past 2-3 years, IMO.

Louis Vuitton will be held at the Musée d’Orsay this time.

LOUIS VUITTON

No Olivier Theyskens this season? Bummer. I was looking forward to his collection the most. He's been in his element for the past 2-3 years, IMO.
He's actually presenting today with an all day long presentation and a digital show at 8pm Central European Time. A similar format to Dries Van Noten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->