vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Click to expand:

xFfQgGi0_o.png

IMAGE CREDIT | FHCM.PARIS

No CDG, No Junya...
I’m actually very excited about PFW and on how designers are going to reflect the general mood. Most of them are living in Paris and are experiencing the changes in the way people lives but also the real desire to dress up (even in a more casual way).

Weird that there's no CDG since Rei told Cathy that in her company it was buissness as usual...wondering if she's cooking something very elaborate.

Wondering what overwrought gimmicks Marine Serre will use to sell her patchwork abominations. The current situation was tailor made for her.

As long as Yohji and Rick show, I'm alright...

October 23rd Raf Simons will finally present his Spring 2021 collection, it will consist of both menswear and womenswear...brace yourselves

What about Haider? The provisional schedule says he will present on 3rd October but when I have checked the schedule on the PFW website he's not there. Plus there are rumours about his company's financial troubles. I am worried because he was the only one reason for me to show any interest in PFW...

What about Haider? The provisional schedule says he will present on 3rd October but when I have checked the schedule on the PFW website he's not there. Plus there are rumours about his company's financial troubles. I am worried because he was the only one reason for me to show any interest in PFW...

didn't know how to edit my previous post so I will write that Fédération de la Haute couture et de la mode confirmed that show has been cancelled few days ago.

Has it been said anywhere why Kering decided to skip this fashion week? Its strange considering their biggest rival is doing shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->