Paris Fashion Week S/S 2024 - The Show Schedule Thread

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Click to expand:

RsGo46h7_o.jpg

FHCM.PARIS

I'm quite excited to consume my usual diet of Saint Laurent, Courrèges, Dries, Rabanne, Schiaparelli, Loewe, McQueen and Y/Project.

I'm also curious as to whether Ghesquière will do something special for his 10 years at Louis Vuitton. I'm also curious about the debuts at Ann Demeulemeester and Carven.

Glad to see Margiela return (hopefully for good). Peter Do is an interesting addition too. Seeing both Mugler and Marni on the schedule put me in a bad mood though.

I always appreciate how well distributed Paris and Milan's shows are. Especially with the dead days that plague New York and London. To add to that, most of those designers don't stream/film their shows so the digital coverage feels so sparse until we hit Burberry on the last day of London.

I am very much looking forward to Saint Laurent. It has become my favourite shows out of fashion month. It’s repetitive, but it gives me such a good feeling.

Other than that I am interested in seeing Schiaparelli, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, and Miu Miu.

I can't wait to see how the Rick Owens show turns out. His special gothic and techwear looks fascinate me every time. Same for Balenciaga

You guys are updating the site during Paris Fashion Week?

Really curious about Stefano Gallici's debut at Ann Demeulemeester. It can go either way. But if it goes badly and they have to change the creative director again, it's going to be messy and rocky for the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->