moussemaker

Reaction score
:yuk: She`s just so trashy! :yuk:
guess_001.jpg

guess_003.jpg

guess_002.jpg

:lol:

I wasn't expecting much anyway :rolleyes:

I think the last picture looks ridiculous - that's a stuffed toy cat right???

trashy, yes.
but I think she looked somewhat cute in the first picture, maybe due to the cute colors :wink:

Other than the first pic, a great advert... alot like what Guess? usually does... :heart:

She's cute although I'm not keen on the ads.

How old is she?
Her face is strange, too small with little hook-nose. Anyway colors are pleasant.

anyone notice that one of her eyes is more open than the other. i noticed that when she was on letterman last night

Originally posted by sbbbjm@Jul 7th, 2004 - 3:20 pm
anyone notice that one of her eyes is more open than the other. i noticed that when she was on letterman last night
Like mine... :lol:

yuck shes soooooo pongee
silicon valley, could those lips get any fatter? it plastic all over

:shock: I so don't like it... ...drop the really ugly hair extensions (even the haircolor) and it woudn't be as bad.

I know Guess could have done much better ... :innocent:

Originally posted by sbbbjm@Jul 7th, 2004 - 8:20 am

I kind of like them. All-in-all, I think they made a smart decision to use Paris. Though I don't see her as a Guess girl (Lima will forever be the Guess girl, in my opinion), I think she's got the "star" status now to attract some new customers. Just my opinion.

I like the second picture...kind of dreamy, almost. I think she looks good, hair extensions and all.

AND, :lol: , intersting observation about the eyes, but I noticed that in the first pic, and I was thinking they could have perhaps chosen a picture with her eyes both open. :smile:

Thanks for posting the pics!

she might be trashy...but she's definitely getting paid...

I actually like the ad! The first and second i like alot but the last one is just Ok not great. I think she looks gorgeous :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->