Paris Hilton July 2004 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard something about she was in an S&M video or something... or at least thats what Nick is saying... or something. Heard it on E!

I'm calling bullsh*t on the S&M story. S&M would not explain how she had been punched in the mouth and had a shiner. It wouldn't explain the impressions of somebody's hands on her arms like they had been squeezing her arms very hard and probably using them to throw her around.

If she'd been in an S&M photoshoot it shouldn't have left any marks whatsoever. Just a photoshoot, for a mainstream publication, she'd probably have been posing in leather, maybe a corset or high boots, probably holding a flogger if she was playing Domme, or maybe wearing handcuffs, a blindfold, or a gag if she was playing Sub. Also, this girl is a model and actress and TV personality. Do you honestly think she'd consent to being punched in the face for a video or photo shoot? Or for any reason, for that matter? I'm sure the last thing she wants is to get her nose broken, her teeth knocked out, or scars on her face, when her face is her fortune as much as her inheretance will be. She makes her living from her unusual looks and daffy personality. I seriously doubt she would be going out of her way to put that in danger.

If she was doing S&M for real, for her own pleasure, she might not have a single mark on her if she was the Domme, and if she was the Sub, she might have marks from being tied up, but that would probably only be on the wrists or ankles, and she might have welts from being whipped, but those are thin and straight.

S&M is generally a lot more selective and precise than just beating the everloving hell out of somebody. She looks like she got pummelled by fists, pinched or grabbed roughly, and generally maliciously beaten up. I am almost 100% certain those injuries are not the result of sexual play, and, as I said, if it was just a photo-shoot, I really, seriously doubt that any injuries would have been inflicted.

:blink: well anyhow, I'm sure that if her injuries were inflicted on her in hate, then her family will make sure that they are punished for it. She doesnt seem like a shrinking violet to me, afraid of standing up for herself. I think she was mugged.

Paris Hilton claimed it was an S&M photoshoot for Rolling Stone but Rolling Stone denies it was S&M themed.

According to MTV news...

Could be a publicity stunt to make Nick look bad.

If it is real though, whoever it is probably has some pretty big influence in society if the Hiltons are keeping quiet about it. Either that or the person is socially unsavvy and they don't want Paris to be associated with that person. Could have been a married man who she didn't want to embarass. Whatever it is, if the bruises are real there's got to be some reason why she's keeping quiet.

Oh and for the photoshoot....why not just use make-up tricks? It's pretty easy to make some bruises, scratches, hand marks, whatever. Especially with a good make-up artist.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Aug 6 2004, 08:04 PM
Who deserves to judge?
[snapback]323786[/snapback]​

I know I'm not judging, just speculating. I don't think Paris is a bad person for having bruises. Its just a curious situation.

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Aug 6 2004, 08:05 PM
I know I'm not judging, just speculating. I don't think Paris is a bad person for having bruises. Its just a curious situation.
[snapback]323788[/snapback]​

Not to you. Look up^^^ :flower:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Aug 6 2004, 08:07 PM
Not to you. Look up^^^ :flower:
[snapback]323791[/snapback]​

Oops now I see what you're talking about. Well I hope the person wasn't talking about Paris, as they don't know her or anything she's done to "deserve" getting beaten up. I can't stand the girl but I was bummed on her behalf when I saw.

Maybe she was advised to show her bruises to the public as a "warning" to who ever did it, if you know what i mean...

looks bloody painful

According to some magazine I read, they are BOTH saying Nick did it, although he claims it was an accident and she says not.

S&M is short for "sadism and masochism." Basically, some people get off on the power exchanges in being submissive or being the dominator. If you think of the stereotypes of women in black leather weilding whips and men licking women's high-heeled boots, you get an idea, though some women prefer submissive roles, and of course there are homosexual S&M fetishists, as well.

B&D (bondage and Discipline) is also related. Think handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, etcetera.

So Nick is now saying he did whup the tar out of Paris, but it was an accident? I'm still smelling the bullcrap over here.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Aug 7 2004, 11:34 PM
S&M is short for "sadism and masochism." Basically, some people get off on the power exchanges in being submissive or being the dominator. If you think of the stereotypes of women in black leather weilding whips and men licking women's high-heeled boots, you get an idea, though some women prefer submissive roles, and of course there are homosexual S&M fetishists, as well.

B&D (bondage and Discipline) is also related. Think handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, etcetera.

So Nick is now saying he did whup the tar out of Paris, but it was an accident? I'm still smelling the bullcrap over here.
[snapback]324769[/snapback]​

haha thanks for the good explanation..i understand it now that it aint in short form.

Okay...

First to whoever was curious as to why she is wearing a tank top but not talking about the bruises, I present my theory.

I'll compare it to self-injurers, they will often not cover their cuts, bruises, or burns, sometimes because they feel apathetic towards them and don't care if anyone sees them or more often if they don't hide them then it is their non-verbal way of saying 'I'm in pain and need help or need you to back off' and it saves them from having to verbalise the problem...

So in short her not hiding them could be her way of 'saying' something is wrong when words have failed her.

Also, those to me definitely look like bruises caused by a hand gripping her and a person would have to squeeze hard enough to realise they were hurting her to cause them...though if in a drunken blind rage they might not...and drunkenness is not an excuse either.

If her ex-boyfriend did do that then her still loving him and thinking it was just a one time thing and maybe even feeling partially responsible as many victims do would be a good enough reason in her mind probably not to press charges and without a witness she is the only one who could press charges.

Just because Nick Carter looks harmless doesn't mean he is...you'd be amazed how 'nice' abusive people can seem and it may in fact have been a one time thing...that can happen.

~Amara

Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 3 2004, 03:12 AM
If it was really him wouldn't she have pressed charges?
[snapback]320918[/snapback]​

Maybe it's because it's still taboo for some women to admit they get beaten up by their partner. I feel bad for Paris, whatever caused this.

I agree it's confusing to see her showing her bruises. But I believe it's a way she found to be "forced" to press charges against whoever did this. I don't know if I'm making perfect sense, but a person has to work up a lot of courage to denouce someone for beating them up, so letting the bruises exposed unveils the aggression itself. All I know is that she'll need lots of support for that matter.

Originally posted by poeticmutiny@Aug 7 2004, 08:57 AM
Lots of people deserve to get beat up.
[snapback]323774[/snapback]​
I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul