Paris Hilton July 2004 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the people who say something like that do deserve it :furious:

i think it looks worse that she's tried to cover it up so much...makes it even more noticeable...

so has anyone have any idea as to what the real insight may be??
alot of it is speculation....and i guess i wouldnt trust it until i saw it on entertainment tonight. ... :wacko:

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Aug 6 2004, 08:04 PM
Could be a publicity stunt to make Nick look bad.

If it is real though, whoever it is probably has some pretty big influence in society if the Hiltons are keeping quiet about it. Either that or the person is socially unsavvy and they don't want Paris to be associated with that person. Could have been a married man who she didn't want to embarass. Whatever it is, if the bruises are real there's got to be some reason why she's keeping quiet.

Oh and for the photoshoot....why not just use make-up tricks? It's pretty easy to make some bruises, scratches, hand marks, whatever. Especially with a good make-up artist.
[snapback]323785[/snapback]​

i totally agree with u..y r they keeping this so quiet if not to hide something harmful to paris's already shady reputation..who knows though, mayb she really was beaten up...if so thats sad...and i also think ppl r having r a hard time believing nick wud do something like that just becuz of the whole BSB image thing

Crime Takes Bite Out of Paris
"It sucks." That's what Paris Hilton pouted when asked about the burglary that took place Wednesday night at the modest Hollywood Hills home she's renting with sister Nicky. The "Simple Life" starlet told KABC-TV that the thieves made off with "everything ... All my valuables. All my jewelry. All my money." According to Us, hundreds of thousands of dollars were stolen, along with a laptop and personal videos and photos (uh-oh). "My grandmother passed away a few months ago and left my sister and me all this jewelry, and now it's all gone," Nicky told USA Today at the Teen Choice Awards Sunday. While the duo reportedly plans to move to a more secure residence, Paris could use a refresher course in crime prevention. KABC says that after the heiress talked to reporters outside her ransacked home, she sped off with a friend -- and left the front door wide open.

How does it happen that with all her money there was no security camera there?..
Anyway...

i hate criminals

get a f*cking job dont make other people's harder

Ok, I feel bad about her grandmother's jewelry.........but do I sense a sequal to Paris' hit movie debut??????

seriously, i know she is iresponsible, but lock the fucing door

actually i'm really surprised they don't have a 24/7 security man , most people with that kind of money do

why in the world would she even have the kind of jewelry in the house? most people i know with serious jewelry have to keep it in safe deposit boxes or their insurance won't cover it.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Aug 16 2004, 10:47 AM
why in the world would she even have the kind of jewelry in the house? most people i know with serious jewelry have to keep it in safe deposit boxes or their insurance won't cover it.
[snapback]334211[/snapback]​

That WOULD be the smart thing to do... but I guess they were just visiting? Anyway...

...According to Star and Us, last week's crime at Paris and sister Nicky's Hollywood pad may not have actually been a break-in. Us' source says the cops have no suspects, though "they think it was someone who was mad at Paris. Whoever did it made it look like they went through the window but probably had a key." According to Star, in addition to the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, cash and designer items reportedly lifted, Nick and Paris "made sex tapes, lots of them," which may have also been snatched. (Carter's camp, however, says there were no sex tapes.) Just after the theft, according to Star, Paris was spotted in public smiling and seemingly untroubled, "leading some to wonder if the robbery could have been faked." They say her home has a full-time security guard and an alarm system. Meanwhile, an L.A. police spokesman says detectives "are not ruling out fraud. They are not ruling out anything."

"My grandmother passed away a few months ago and left my sister and me all this jewelry, and now it's all gone," said Hilton, who said she and Paris are going to look for a new, more secure home. Hilton says the thieves, who she suspects were no strangers, left behind valuable i-Pods, flat-screen TVs and digital cameras but walked away with personal photographs...

:huh:

why does she keep making sex tapes all the time?
!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->