Paris Hilton's Gun Ring

brian

Reaction score
I remember Paris Hilton wore, to the BET Music Awards I believe, a ring with a gun on it. I saw a photo of her with it on somewhere, and recently again on the Wendy Williams show on VH1. Wendy was on the red carpet for that show, and the camera showed Paris and she was like "Oh, look, Paris has a gun on her finger!!"

Sorry for rambling...
But anyway, do any of you know where she got the ring? I kind of want one.
I'll try to find a picture of it if I possibly can. If any of you out there have a picture of it, feel free to post it!

that girl has so much stuff..it might b from one of the tiniest stores, like one only item, so mayb dun waste ur time..

I saw that episode of Wendy Williams too!

I agree, I thought the ring was cute too. I believe Kelly Osbourne has one too? It was either a gun necklace or ring and she was held up at an airport for wearing it. :lol:

Originally posted by shoe_gal_04@Feb 20th, 2004 - 7:32 pm
I saw that episode of Wendy Williams too!

I agree, I thought the ring was cute too. I believe Kelly Osbourne has one too? It was either a gun necklace or ring and she was held up at an airport for wearing it. :lol:
:lol: That is hilarious about Kelly!

I remember Chanel did a line of gun accessories once.
It was great! ..and controversial, but who cares about that? :wink:

Originally posted by ang!@Feb 27th, 2004 - 2:39 am
i think kelly's was a gun pin with chains...
I think so, too. A Chanel one at that! (or so I heard)

Originally posted by brian+Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ang!@Feb 27th, 2004 - 2:39 am
i think kelly's was a gun pin with chains...
I think so, too. A Chanel one at that! (or so I heard) [/b][/quote]
yeah it was. it was in her suitcase and showed up really big on the monitor and security freaked.

the gun ring sounds cool.

once at office there were these black pumps with a picture of a revolver on the toe, i should have ordered them, they were killer, but they disappeared instantly!

oh ok, so Kelly had the gun pin! :flower:

I think the Chanel gun accessories are a creative/cool idea. I wish they were available to view online. They kind of remind me of something you might get from a gumball machine.

some kid caught for bringing a gun medallion to school...
http://www.freep.com/news/education/nzero29_20010129.htm

I wonder if it was Chanel :lol: just kidding!

Originally posted by luna@Feb 27th, 2004 - 9:28 pm
I thought it was a belt buckle. :unsure:
It might've been all of them. hahahaha.

Chanel did a pin and a belt, coincidentally.

(bad) photo of P's ring!

Paris.jpg

I still want one :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->