[size=+1]
From July 1st to 5th 2005

TEMPORARY SCHEDULE
[/size]

FRIDAY, JULY THE 1st
12.00 am ANTONIO MIRO Adèle Sand - 11/13 rue Jean Beausire - Paris 4e
1.00 pm PETAR PETROV To be confirmed
2.30 pm MASATOMO BMCS - 149 rue Saint-Honoré - Paris 1er
3.30 pm RYKIEL HOMME Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts - Cour Vitrée - 14 rue Bonaparte - Paris 6e
4.30 pm NUMBER (N)INE Le Bataclan - 50 boulevard Voltaire - Paris 11e
5.30 pm ISSEY MIYAKE BY NAOKI TAKIZAWA See invitation
6.30 pm GILLES ROSIER To be confirmed
7.30 pm JOHN GALLIANO To be confirmed
8.30 pm STEPHAN SCHNEIDER To be confirmed

SATURDAY, JULY THE 2nd
10.00 am JUNYA WATANABE MAN See invitation
11.00 am WENDY & JIM To be confirmed
12.00 am MORITZ ROGOSKY To be confirmed
1.00 pm ARMAND BASI Carrousel du Louvre - salle Soufflot - 99 rue de Rivoli - Paris 1er
2.30 pm PIERRE HENRI MATTOUT To be confirmed
3.30 pm KRIS VAN ASSCHE Elysée Montmartre - 72 boulevard de Rochechouart - Paris 18e
4.30 pm COMME DES GARCONS HOMME PLUS See invitation
5.30 pm YOHJI YAMAMOTO 155 rue Saint-Martin - Paris 3e
7.00 pm BERNARD WILLHELM To be confirmed
8.30 pm DRIES VAN NOTEN Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts - 14 rue Bonaparte - Paris 6e

SUNDAY, JULY THE 3rd
11.00 am WOODS & WOODS To be confirmed
12.00 am PAUL & JOE Le Bataclan - 50 boulevard Voltaire - Paris 11e
1.00 pm KIM JONES To be confirmed
2.00 pm UDO EDLING To be confirmed
3.00 pm XAVIER DELCOUR To be confirmed
4.00 pm YVES SAINT LAURENT See invitation
5.00 pm PAUL SMITH Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts - 14 rue Bonaparte - Paris 6e
6.30 pm DIRK SCHÖNBERGER To be confirmed
8.00 pm HERMÈS Unesco - place Fontenoy - Paris 7e

MONDAY, JULY THE 4th
10.00 am KENZO To be confirmed
11.00 am SPASTOR To be confirmed
12.00 am MASAKI MATSUSHIMA To be confirmed
1.00 pm ANN DEMEULEMEESTER To be confirmed
2.00 pm PERSONAL PROJECT PAR CYRIL LAMBERT To be confirmed
3.00 pm GASPARD YURKIEVICH To be confirmed
4.00 pm FRANCESCO SMALTO Carrousel du Louvre - salle Delorme - 99 rue de Rivoli - Paris 1er
5.00 pm WOOYOUNGMI To be confirmed
7.00 pm LOUIS VUITTON Serre du Parc André Citroën - rue de la Montagne de la Fage - Paris 15e
8.00 pm WALTER VAN BEIRENDONCK To be confirmed

TUESDAY, JULY THE 5th
10.00 am UNGARO HOMME To be confirmed
11.00 am DORMEUIL PAR PIERRE HENRI MATTOUT To be confirmed
12.00 am THIERRY MUGLER HOMME 49 avenue de l'Opéra - Paris 2e
1.00 pm ELEY KISHIMOTO To be confirmed
2.00 pm GIVENCHY To be confirmed
3.00 pm DAVID KURTIS To be confirmed
4.00 pm RESISTANCE RT To be confirmed
6.30 pm DIOR See invitation

haute-couture fall-winter 2005 2006

From July, 6th to 8th 2005

temporary schedule

JULY, WEDNESDAY THE 6th
09.30 am GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVÉ** 34/36 rue Lauriston - Paris 16e
10.30 am GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVÉ** 34/36 rue Lauriston - Paris 16e
12.00 am FELIPE OLIVEIRA BAPTISTA* To be confirmed
2.30 pm CHRISTIAN DIOR Polo de Paris, Route des Moulins, Bois de Boulogne - Paris 16e
4.30 pm ANNE VALERIE HASH* To be confirmed
6.30 pm ADELINE ANDRÉ Hôtel Libéral Bruant - 1 rue de la Perle - Paris 3e
7.00 pm ADAM JONES* To be confirmed
8.30 pm VALENTINO** Théâtre National de Chaillot - place de Varsovie - Paris 16e

JULY, THURSDAY THE 7th
10.30 am CHANEL Ateliers Berthier - 32 boulevard Berthier - Paris 17e
12.30 am CHANEL Ateliers Berthier - 32 boulevard Berthier - Paris 17e
2.30 pm DOMINIQUE SIROP To be confirmed
3.30 pm MARC LE BIHAN* To be confirmed
5.00 pm CHRISTIAN LACROIX Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts - 14 rue Bonaparte - Paris 6e
6.30 pm LAURENT MERCIER* To be confirmed
8.30 pm GIVENCHY 3 avenue George V - Paris 8e

JULY, FRIDAY THE 8th
11.00 am FRANCK SORBIER Le Lido de Paris - 116 bis avenue des Champs-Elysées - Paris 8e
12.30 am JEAN PAUL GAULTIER 325 rue Saint-Martin - Paris 3e
3.30 pm JEAN-LOUIS SCHERRER Pavillon Ledoyen - Carré des Champs Elysées - 1 avenue Dutuit - Paris 8e
4.30 pm ON AURA TOUT VU* To be confirmed
5.30 pm ELIE SAAB* To be confirmed

Can't wait for Ann Dem and Dior, thanks a bunch!

I can't wait to see where Chanel, Dior, Gaultier and Givenchy HC goes, especially Dior & Givenchy. Im also excited to see Givenchy, YSL, Hermes, Galliano and Vuitton menswear.

Can't wait till menswear, it always gives us a taste of what's coming up in womens ready-to-wear. Plus, the fashion world has been slow in the fashion show area, this will be such a happy time for me.

Are the designers featured in HC week "declared," if you know what I mean?

thanks for posting the temp scehdules for us venusia :flower:

looking forward mainly to Mark Le Bihan's and Adeline Andre's couture
and to most the menswear shows

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a certain sense of joy when I see the schedules... maybe its because I'm optimistic. :lol: Then half of the shows are crap anyways (its been 4 years since Galliano delighted me at Dior couture.)

However, actually, I'm very much looking forward to Gaultier. He is best among the lot in HC.

Ooooo Thierry Mugler!!

Theres a few names I haven't heard of before, and I would be quite interested to see how they turn out.

Ahhh couture!!! Can't wait!!!

MulletProof said:
never knew ann d. had her own men's show. :doh:

It's the first time she's doing this. The expansion and the separate menswear show comes as a result of the investment in her company (it's been covered in this section of tFS a while ago). This will be a very important show, as she is not as deeply involved here as she was before. Definitely hope it stays in tune...

I wonder who is designing UNGARO HOMME ?

Is this another ' rebirthing ' like DIOR HOMME ?

Please , no more Pete Doherty , Berlin rent-boy chic , with absurdly expensive tailoring for when he goes to Maxim's with that ' special ' client . :cry:

Dame Karla will have to buy ANOTHER apartment to convert it into a walk - in wardrobe . :wink:

kit said:

Please , no more Pete Doherty , Berlin rent-boy chic , with absurdly expensive tailoring for when he goes to Maxim's with that ' special ' client . :cry:

Dame Karla will have to buy ANOTHER apartment to convert it into a walk - in wardrobe . :wink:

Who is this guy anyway? He was on the cover of AH+ (bam,another fiasco, but we knew it, kit, didn't we? :wink: )

I'm seeing Givenchy at the couture schedule...were they not gone for a few seasons, or am I mistaking?

Oh and I have updated the official tFS events calendar with this info :smile:

kit said:

I totally second you. One can at least pay for the rent of a decent apartment for numerous months in exchange for some of those Dior Homme 05-06a/w pieces each costing EUR10,000+. Save Pete Doherty, it seems to be the turn of the UK bands and London club scene which inspire M. Slimane. :unsure:

Hacking back to the topic - it's really exciting to see a rebranded Ungaro and Thierry Mugler, as well as Spastor, Gilles Rosier and the 2nd season of Kris van Assche. BTW, has Dormeuil also been rebranded as well?

Raimund

raimund said:
I totally second you. One can at least pay for the rent of a decent apartment for numerous months in exchange for some of those Dior Homme 05-06a/w pieces each costing EUR10,000+. Save Pete Doherty, it seems to be the turn of the UK bands and London club scene which inspire M. Slimane. :unsure:

Hacking back to the topic - it's really exciting to see a rebranded Ungaro and Thierry Mugler, as well as Spastor, Gilles Rosier and the 2nd season of Kris van Assche. BTW, has Dormeuil also been rebranded as well?

Raimund

My thoughts , exactly , Raimund . Doherty is just media hype - the male eqivalent of Jodie Kidd and the Wasson sister in the glory days of ' heroin chic ' , something that Hedi seems reluctant to resist , to my mind rather surprisingly , but there you go , we all have our quirks , foibles and idiosyncracies . :innocent:

What Thomas Engel Hart makes of Mugler remains to be seen - Jean Luc Testu was always a very literal interpretation of Thierry's aesthetic , so great changes expected here .

I have a suspicion that Ungaro Homme will be an attempt at attracting a younger audience . That's why I am interested to know who the new designer actually is . I cannot see TOO much flamboyance expected here as Owald Boateng for Givenchy Homme seems to have captured this segment of the market .

Dormeuil looks to be attempting a rebranding a la S.P.DUPONT with Pierre Henri Mattout at the helm , whether it will get it is another matter and I haven't seen any MUST HAVE pics here on TFS from Dupont , so it must be a ' sleeping tiger' at this moment in time . :unsure:

I am interested to see how Ramdane Touhami continues with RESISTANCE RT , I am sure to be utterly nauseated by John Galliano , but enchanted by the inspiration on display at Issey Miyake and YSL .

Overall , MUCH to look forward to . :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->