Parisian Graphics

Astrid21

Reaction score
Originally posted by New York Times
Black and white, a favorite color combination of the international fashion world, turned up in Paris two weeks ago for the annual showings, where designers were meanwhile pitching a garden of flowing colors for next spring. The audience, in contrast, chose bold, graphic black-and-white day wear. For evenings, in Op Art effects and in exotic animal prints in fabric and furs, it was black lace over white, recalling the femme fatale style.

26street184.jpg

Nothing really newsworthy, but I liked the picture. B)

I don't know if you can see, but Isabella is wearing my favorite McQueen outfit. :heart: She's the sixth from the left on the bottom row.

Another pic:
image_71.jpg

:heart: very cool, i may have to incorperate this trend into my wardrobe

:shock: so weird people wore Op art and graphic w&b themes in the shows, the trend is the most tired thing on Parisian streets. even on.. Athenian streets, its a clear no-no.
If you did not buy this yet, avoid avoid avoid, its so very done, even at local supermarkets they sell op art t-shirts for five euros :sick: .

It's all over the place and it was 'hot' for a very short time begining of Sept.

thanks for the article and those pictures astrid :flower:

:rolleyes: Black and white are never out of style for some people - myself included. :wink:

True, black and white will probably never go out of style, but op art.. so yesterday. :sick:

Isabella's suit. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->