Parisian Masters

ooh thanks for the pics runner. I absolutely adore pierre hardy shoes. There are a particular pair I'm lusting after right now on net-a-porter :heart:

runner...is that pierre hardy boutique in the marais?...i think i went by but it was closed...i drooled through the window...*sigh...thanks for the pics...

i have several pairs of michel perrry shoes and boots...it's hit or miss with him ...but when it's a hit...it's a home run!!!...

hanne...love the boots you posted...:heart:
from what i saw of spring shoes at saks and barneys...it's really all about louboutin and ysl for spring...in terms of the sexy shoe...

Finally, someone who isn't in love with Blahniks. I find some that I like, but I can't say I'm obsessed.

I love Pierre Hardy... the purple patent shoes that are on Net-a-porter now are really cute. Although not my style, they're very colorful and... "Japanese", for lack of a better cliche. :doh:

Speaking of YSLs, I think I am going to buy these :o They're so shiny, sexy, sassy, quirky... I just can't resist..

^:heart: I remember when those came out... oh man are they cute.

I gotta say I love Louboutin the most... so comfy for that high and slender of a heel. Plus, I think that his shoes can be swung from funky to classic with the addition or subraction of a few items of clothing... something that I find hard to do with MB...

^ you and I are on the same page. Louboutin is the man!!! :D (see avatar)

softgrey said:
runner...is that pierre hardy boutique in the marais?...i think i went by but it was closed...i drooled through the window...*sigh...thanks for the pics...

i have several pairs of michel perrry shoes and boots...it's hit or miss with him ...but when it's a hit...it's a home run!!!...

hanne...love the boots you posted...:heart:
from what i saw of spring shoes at saks and barneys...it's really all about louboutin and ysl for spring...in terms of the sexy shoe...
maybe his studio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->