Pat McGrath - Makeup Artist

If anyone is interested Pat McGrath will be at Saks today from 5:30 to 8 giving a makeup seminar. I know there not much time, but...

Sorry for not posting the other information (it was at the Saks at 5th Avenue)...but it was blah.

I got to me her and she was very delightful, but she was just hawking some product. SK-II, which I had read about and is supposed to be really good. But it is not even a full line of makeup, just skin care. You couldnt really ask her questions, just about the product. Kind of disappointed, but I love her so much I didnt mind.

I bought the essence that she highly recommended, for $130.00 it better be good.

I loved the article in Vogue as well. Her work is so amazing, it's unreal how she has such ability to change how someone looks with makeup.

I thought she hawked products for Proctor & Gamble, Cover Girl & Max Factor to name a few...Well at least I know she sat on their advisory boards. Is SK-II part of PG too, maybe? I've heard great things about SK-II, however. Please let us know how you like it.

It's one of my dreams to meet Pat Mcgrath. To me, she is a true artist. I agree with you ^ she has the ability to transform and enhance no matter what the canvas is...

she is an mazing make up artist.

her work is brilliant. she has such a unique vision and she seems very sweet too ^_^

I read in an article on her form UK Vogue that she iused to work for the Spice Girls :lol:

She delivered the goods last season as usual

Dolce & Gabbana FW08

00230m.jpg
00200m.jpg

Dior

00430m.jpg
00680m.jpg

style.com

She is pretty much amazing. I adore her. I remember one show backstage she said, "a smoky eye" so cute that I almost died. Has anyone met her? She seems like someone I could be around all day and constantly be entertained.

There's a two page interview with her in The Observer today, I'll try and get some scans up asap :flower:

She is AMAZING, I :heart: her work soooooooo much. Love that she's exclusive with Meisel, such a perfect match, she just enhances the girl's beauty and creates such art, whether it's blank canvas or high-fashion diva :lol:.

I do prefer her editorial work for US Vogue, Vogue Italia w/ Meisel more than runway, but she does incredible avant-garde looks at couture etc...

I find her to be very repetitive in what she says (as many of you do as well), but seeing the images of the looks she does- WOW! Her work is always amazing.

Thank you all for the great pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->