Patricia Field for ASOS.com

retrogurl

Reaction score
ASOS signs Sex and the City stylist

NEW! THE ONLINE FASHION store ASOS.com has signed the designer and Sex and the City stylist Patricia Field to design a collection.

Called Patricia Field for ASOS.com, the new range of clothing and accessories, will be launched in August in collaboration with the company's in-house designers. Field will also style the collection for the website launch.

'Patricia is world renowned for her award winning styling and costume design work,' said Rob Bready, retail director at ASOS. 'We are thrilled to be teaming up with Patricia to bring a slice of her unique style to the UK fashion arena.'

Field was nominated for 5 Emmy Awards for her designs for which Sex and the City became famous. She has since worked on the television series Ugly Betty and was the costume designer for the film The Devil Wears Prada, for which she was nominated for an Oscar.

Last year, ASOS.com was the only UK stockist of a limited edition bag designed by Patricia Field and carried by Anne Hathaway's character in The Devil Wears Prada. It sold out in two days, making it one of the online store's fastest-selling accessories. (25 April 2007)

via marieclaire.co.uk

--

i blogged about it yesterday, i i hope it will be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->