Paulina Porizkova

galviggo

Reaction score
Thread dedicated to one of the 5 most beautiful models. :heart: Classic features, pretty coloring, and a universal appeal are her strongest assets. In addition to high fashion she also appeared in a lot of SI swimsuit spreads. She was old-school: born in '65, peaking in the 80s and lasting maybe into the early 90s. Here are some of her highlights. :wub: Please add more photos that you like!
{images from celebrity-gallery}

Attachments

• paulina30.jpg
    paulina30.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 38
  • paulina4.jpg
    paulina4.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 48
  • paulina28.jpg
    paulina28.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 45
  • paulina64.jpg
    paulina64.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
  • paulina88.jpg
    paulina88.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 40
  • paulina142.jpg
    paulina142.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 42
  • paulina98.jpg
    paulina98.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 49
  • paulina148.jpg
    paulina148.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 38
  • paulina289.jpg
    paulina289.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 37
I was just thinking about her today believe it or not. She was the very first model to knock my socks off. I'm even one of the five people that saw Her Alibi. Anway, I can tell you exactly what pic did it, the one that got me interested in modeling. Behold, the 1984 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover.

(Credit: Paolo Curto/si.com)

Attachments

• 0213_large.jpg
    0213_large.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 80
^^ Wow, her body looks so good there, but her face is a bit plain and unadorned and she's jutting that chin out again. I like that she manages not to look trashy even in SI, though. (Another one of my favorites Aurelie Claudel also did a lot of SI and she loses some of her highbrow charm in them. :() Please post more of your favorite pictures.

Thanks! B)

p.s. PP is my parents' favorite model.

I LOVE HER!She's one of my all time favorite models,she looks so perfect but like she doesnt need to even try!
She was also in a kinda cult film called Anna with Sally Kirkland and its a very good movie.

PP has a song about her, "Friends of P". Her husband produced some bands and one of them, The Rentals, wrote a song about Paulina-cause she's cool. This was way back in 95.

This makes me so nostalgic, watching Her Alibi as a kid I used to wish I´d grow up to look like her :smile: And she does have a flawless face.

Ooh,I never knew that song was about her,always wondered who "P" was though-thanks for the info....I LOVE THAT SONG!

cheiby11 said:
another Czech beauty ^_^
Thanks for the pic cheiby11--she looks so f'ing sexy in that red lipstick smoking a cig. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
some old pics:flower:
celebritiestime.com

Attachments

• zPaulinaPorizkova1.jpg
    zPaulinaPorizkova1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 45
  • zPaulinaPorizkova2.jpg
    zPaulinaPorizkova2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 68
  • zPaulinaPorizkova4.jpg
    zPaulinaPorizkova4.jpg