Payless Pairs With Abaete Designer

I tried on ones very similar to the flavin ones a few weeks ago, but they were on sale so i dont think they were them. they were abaete though. They weren't uncomfortable as heels go

Last edited by a moderator:
Your local stores carry Abaete? I assumed the collection was online-exclusive as absolutely zero Payless stores in Washington carry them.

Correction: No stores I know of carry the line. I'm very good at making assumptions. :innocent:

^I haven't seen any of the local stores in my area carry them either.

Your local stores carry Abaete? I assumed the collection was online-exclusive as absolutely zero Payless stores in Washington carry them.

I wasn't at my local store, I was at the one at the mall at the end of 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica, CA. I don't really go to my local Payless, I only went into that one because my friend wanted to look.

I checked another store today and they had them as well. This one had a nice display with the whole f/w collection. I guess the Flavin was the one I tried on previously but at the other store it was mixed in with the sale for some reason.

I actually ended up buying the Cabri boots and just got them today. When I first opened them up, I was a bit skeptical. But after I tried them on with some outfits, they really work well. They are considerably soft for not being leather, but its still a shame they aren't real. For the money, they are a pretty versatile boot and very unique. Definitely takes some attitude and confidence to wear these.

:( The site doesnt ship to puerto rico that sucks : < i guess i will have to check more stores here :smile:

:( The site doesnt ship to puerto rico that sucks : < i guess i will have to check more stores here :smile:

Que?

If they have stores there, why wouldn't they ship there? Maybe you can have one of the stores order for you? :huh:

i tried on the cabri boots. but they were too big around my leg. i think i would need to have bodybuilder legs/thighs to wear them...

i think they probably go up to a size 11. would that fit you?

i bet there will be a buy one get one free sale at payless soon. that would be a good time to get them.

I second wildeye's comment and question. Now that I see the boots on an actual person instead of simply on Payless' website, I'm intrigued.

Thank you, both! They are comfortable for the most part, but I do think that the over the knee patent part will take some getting used to & breaking in because it juts into the thigh when walking, but nothing painful, hehe. I can't wait till the fall weather to actually test them out properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->