Peaches Geldof

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but in what world is this considered stylish?
Jeans with tears, mismatched shirts and her belly falling out the side. :rofl:

Besides, if she was so very bright- Paris isn't exactly Albert Einstein...

Attachments

• ugh.jpg
    ugh.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 77
purplelucrezia said:
Besides, if she was so very bright- Paris isn't exactly Albert Einstein...

Neither is Peaches. Guess the two have something in common then.....

tony blair is a "good prime minister"
the iraq war was "necessary"

Yes.

Apart from that she's an idiot though. She's doing a TV program on teenagers so we all have to watch her and her posh mates swan around pretending that this is what normal teenagers who aren't Bob Geldof's daughter do.

PrinceOfCats said:
Yes.

Apart from that she's an idiot though. She's doing a TV program on teenagers so we all have to watch her and her posh mates swan around pretending that this is what normal teenagers who aren't Bob Geldof's daughter do.

I'd say 'no' to the whole Iraq war and Tony Blair comments she made but I agree with your last statement. I think what I hate about her a lot is the way she contradicts herself. She encourages young girls to stand out and be individual yet claims she's 'shallow' and want to be 'cool' rather than a 'loser'.

purplelucrezia said:
No offense, but in what world is this considered stylish?

That world known as "The United Kingdom".

Hey! I live in the UK and i don't really think she's stylish.... she just looks like every other girl around college.

StylePrincess said:
Hey! I live in the UK and i don't really think she's stylish.... she just looks like every other girl around college.

I don't think Helena was saying that everyone in the UK thinks she's stylish or that everyone in the Uk dresses like that. But it's not an uncommon look is it? As you said yourself, she looks like every other girl around.... A lot of girls think that it's a good look. They may not use the word "stylish" to describe it (since (like many other words of more than one syllable (excepting "wot-eh-vah") it won't be in their vocabulary) but I would say that a lot of them would like to think that they were "into" fashion and therefore that they thought it was a "cool" look.

I'm from the Uk too y'know. It's not difficult to be self-depricating as a nation.

i'm the same age as her and i have to admit all her stupid columns in ellegirl infuriate me! she only seeks to be controversial and i find she manages to contradict herself within each article. she likes to think of herself as being opinionated however her opinions are so ludricous... i hated her comment about that gillian person not being thin - she sounds like a spoilt brat. i also do not think she is that talented ~ many of my classmates could write articles much better than her and any girl who rates paris hilton as the best most stylish celebrity alive obviously needs their head checked.

Its kind of sad to see that picture of Bob and Paula. Those girls must of been through such pain in there lives including Peaches.

I dunno about her children but as crazy as she was,I loved Paula Yates.I thought she was great,a bit different.:cry:

53148644.jpg

SOMERSET, UNITED KINGDOM - JUNE 25: Peaches Geldof is seen on the third day of the Glastonbury Music Festival 2005 at Worthy Farm, Pilton on June 25, 2005 in Somerset, England. The festival runs until June 26.
Her dad was there as part of make poverty history

53148591.jpg

53148455.jpg

peaches and that pixie girl or whatever her name is are awfully unattractive and sloppy looking :sick:

in the sun ( i think) today or yesterday, Pete docherty said that the reason he forgot some of his lines at Live 8 was because just before he went on stage, Peaches Geldof tried to hit on him. he said he was freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->