Pearls

twilight fairy

Reaction score
arhh..i'm going through a pearl obsession.
:ninja:
someone call the fashion police.

what d'you all think of pearls? my friend's say they suck. it's not like i pile on pearls, i have these cute modern pearl dangly ear rings..
mesh. maybe i should re consider?

Pearls are never wrong! Simple as that. They are never totally out of style.

Oh I love them. If everyone who was anyone in the world said they sucked, I would continue to love them. Yes tott, it really is as simple as that :woot:

I would slowly beat them over a roasting pot of acid to make them confess their undying love of pearls...but maybe that's just me...

i'm in a pearl mood since few months now but i actually just wore a pearl string frist time in ages, few weeks ago, they felt nice with my fake-conservative look :P

and yes, one cannot possibly go wrong with pearls, they are timeless, chic and stylish :heart:

fake-conservative look

Oooh, get a blue flannel blazer and have your hair superglued into place and Maggie Thatcher would be proud...

I LOOOVE pearls. I have tons of them.
  • a pink freshwater pearl choker
  • three white freshwater pearl strands of the same length that I bought in Bali
  • a strand classic pure white (for a more conservative look)
  • vintage ones that have a golden patina that my great-grandmother left to my mother and she then gave to me
  • three strands of different lengths of black pearls
  • a strand that is about three yards long of fake pearls that I bought in Wal-Mart's Fabric center :-P
  • several different size and colors of solitare pearls
  • and also a pair of freshwater pearl chandelier earrings
I love my pearls. They are my trademark. And I'm not conservative at all. I wear my pearls with leather, flowy dresses, jeans, sweatshirts, everything. I wear really odd combinations of clothes, I love to combine girly with tough.

i love my little strand of pearls, anyone who says they dislike pearls I almost instantly think... hhmmph! all funk with no chic, what a shame...

Originally posted by TrailerCouture@Jan 18th, 2004 - 11:12 pm
I almost instantly think... hhmmph! all funk with no chic, what a shame...
Indeed. All funk and no chic makes Jack a dull boy

I have a string of faux pearls and a few solitaire genuine pearl items. I don't wear my real pearls too often because I find them a bit big and old lady like. I'd like to get a string of small, genuine pearls one day. Nothing is as timeless and classically understated as pearls. :flower:

pearls are gorgeous - I like smaller ones as opposed to larger ones, I'm not sure why

I adore pearls! :P They go really well with all my vintage stuff and sometimes I even wear them to class just for fun. B) I got the cutest long '20ish strand from a vintage clothing show and I love 'em! :kiss: Also, I have never liked the more popular diamonds and I would pick pearls over them any day! Go pearls! :woot:

I have a bunch of faux pearls, which most of them are Christmas ornaments on sale at Walgreens :lol: ... I wear them in huge loads with black longsleeved shirt with neck pulled up, and Jackie O sunglasses and jeans... :ninja:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:31 pm
I have a bunch of faux pearls, which most of them are Christmas ornaments on sale at Walgreens :lol: ... I wear them in huge loads with black longsleeved shirt with neck pulled up, and Jackie O sunglasses and jeans... :ninja:
Sounds fabulous! :P

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:31 pm
Sounds fabulous! :P [/b][/quote]
:lol: Damn Right! :rofl:

I lvoe pearls, I always love pearls, they have this ethreal magical quality baout them :blush: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->