People Magazine's Best And Worst Dressed 2004

Umm, you can only view the first couple of pictures unless you subscribe to the magazine.

That's strange :( :blink: I was able to view them all and I am not a subscriber. Sorry :blush:

That's okay! It was a good link, it just sucks if you don't subscribe. Maybe I'll try again.

(From People)

Best- Sarah Jessica Parker

sjparker.jpg

Best - Beyonce

beyonce.jpg

Best - Nicole Kidman

nkidman.jpg

Best - Jada Pinkett Smith

jpsmith.jpg

Best - Jeniffer Aniston

janiston.jpg

Best - Jeniffer Lopez

jlopez.jpg

Best - Penelope Cruz

pcruz.jpg

Best - Charlize Theron

ctheron.jpg

Worst - Mariah Carey

mcarey.jpg

Worst - Christina Aguilera

caguilera.jpg

Wost - Scarlett Johansson

sjohansson.jpg

Worst - Jessica Simpson

jsimpson.jpg

Worst - Pink

pink.jpg

Worst - Chloe Sevigny

csevigny.jpg

Worst - Heidi Klum

hklum.jpg

Worst - Paris Hilton

philton2.jpg

Its so boring. Alywas the same people on the best list, and the same people on the worst list. :rolleyes:

Who wouldnt have guessed SJP and Beyonce was going to be on the best list. :doh:

FINALLY Jessica Simpson ends up on a "worst" list. I never think she's well dressed.

I think sometimes Scarlett Johannson can be dressed all right - she's got an edgier style that's really kinda...bizarre at times, but somehow, she manages to pull off some of the looks. I think I saw her on tv the other day about the premiere of her new film and from what I saw, she looked good there...

i love what jessica simpson and paris hilton are wearing, altho beyonce and j lo ect always loojk amazing and wear most beutiful stuf i didnt think the other two were that bad?

It seems to me that the people who get voted 'best' dressed usually go with the safest choices :innocent:

Originally posted by Belowen@Oct 19 2004, 02:36 AM
It seems to me that the people who get voted 'best' dressed usually go with the safest choices :innocent:
[snapback]401489[/snapback]​

I totally agree with you! And usually, if they dare to change, BANG, they are chewed up by the media. I believe individuality and spontaneity are key. It's not about being a Gucci walking ad 3 months before it actually comes out, but it's about expressing yourself though your clothes and never, ever look like you are trying too hard. Isn't that what dressing up is all about anyways?

I always thought this was dumb. All the "best dressed" people hardly ever take risks with the exception of Beyonce...and I can't even think why Beyonce gets into that list, considering what she wore at the VMAs and all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->