Perez Hilton claims Black Eyed Pea’s front man Will.I.Am assaulted him!

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by surrealseven, Jun 22, 2009.

1. surrealseven

surrealseven Active Member

I'm not sure who is right or wrong but just saw the video on Perez's site, you guys can watch his side of the story here and Will.I.Am's side of story here

But I agree with Perez, violence is never the answer and I got a feeling Will.I.Am is lying :ninja:

#1 surrealseven, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 22, 2009
  2. fashionmuse

fashionmuse Active Member

what i dont get is why perez called will.i.am a faggot even though perez is a gay man in the first place. I'm not saying perez deserves to get hit but let's just say it was bound to happen sometime

3. lunabella

lunabella Active Member

every time i hear about perez, i just want to punch him (and i am very non-violent). all the celebrities he is "friends" with are just patronizing him so they don't end up in his blog. who would want to hang out with someone that is nice to your face and then calls you a slut in his blog?

4. Les_Sucettes

Les_Sucettes Well-Known Member

Well I can't stand Perez but I think I detest the BYP more. And That Will guy is clearly lying.

5. simons

simons Member

perez is nasty and sometimes kind of funny but i agree he doesnt deserve to be hit for having an opinion. i always hated the black eyed peas but even then i would side with perez who i believe is telling the truth.

6. LostInNJ

LostInNJ Rive Gauche. Rive Droite.

While I don't condone violence, and I don't think that what Will.I.Am did is ok, karma is a b****. Perez talks a big game and can't back it up. I suppose he doesn't really expect for people to confront him over the things he says. Furthermore, calling someone else a faggot, a name I'm sure he has heard more than once, is shameful in itself. It's hurtful and condescending, whether or not the person is gay and he should know that. So, once again, while I don't think he should have been hit, I can't say I'm shocked or feel sorry for him:innocent:

7. LostInNJ

Ok, so after reading more about this, apparently Perez lied when he said that Will.I.Am hit him. He only got loud and angry with him. It was the manager who actually assaulted him. I think the title can be changed and that Perez is just as much of an a-hole now as I thought he was before.

8. simons

simons Member

actually he does say in the video that the manager hit him no william. he says william is lying saying a fan had hit him not a member of his entourage.

9. LostInNJ

^^Initially on his twitter he says the opposite, then recants what he said...that's what just makes him come off like a liar. (I know I am way too into this, but I can't pull myself away from this)

Not to mention he goes on to say he won't be talking about it anymore, then spends the rest of the day twittering about it:yuk:

Pics screencapped by me

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      109 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      92 KB
      Views:
  10. LostInNJ

I meant to post this one....not the other

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      338.6 KB
      Views:
  11. *k.a.t.e*

*k.a.t.e* New Member

Walk into any bar in England on a Friday night and this is happening! Such sensationalism and drama! The whole lot of them just need to get a grip.

12. Kaddie

Kaddie New Member

Yes, violence is bad. And I can't tell whose story is the real one, or if either is. It just seems Perez is acting like a drama queen, and trying to get as much attention as he can get. Almost as if he is trying to get more fame.

13. dreams

dreams New Member

The whole snarky blogging thing has gotten out of hand. I don't condone violence, but I think words can be just as harmful. If you are going to constantly run your mouth I would expect eventually someone is going to put a fist in it.

Some people are better with their hands than with words, so I guess you need to be careful who you choose to come up against. Perez used his weapon of choice, and apparently Polo used his!

14. Echoes

Echoes Confused & Bewildered

I don't understand how PH doesn't get punched out almost every day.

15. daniellat

daniellat Fashion Designer

while i understand how Perez is really annoying sometimes, well most of the time i dont think punching him was necessary at all. violences is not ok. i hope for some pictures or something else to be outthere, i believed what perez said but there needs to be proof about it.

16. khyrk

khyrk Oh Yeah!

Ugggh he deserves it

17. Echoes

Echoes Confused & Bewildered

I might normally agree, but this goofball walks around with a sign hanging around his neck that says "Punch Me".

18. khyrk

khyrk Oh Yeah!

^ I agree. I'm so glad someone did it. I hope he learned a lesson or two

19. daniellat

daniellat Fashion Designer

i just had the biggest fight with my bf about this. he thought he had it comming . i still think its not of for someone to hit another but its sort of true, perez put himself in that position, an dim surprised it hasnt happened before. not that i wantes to but, i see not a lot of people think the same way i do.

20. miche

miche Member