Perfect Magazine Issue #7 2024

PERFECT Magazine, Issue 7, For Autumn/Winter 2024, Rihanna was shot in Los Angeles for a ground-breaking, luxurious 40-page portfolio by photographer Carlijn Jacobs and stylist and creative director Jahleel Weaver. On the 500+ page issue, Rihanna is lead cover star, entering the Perfect world proper, after a tantalising introductory fanzine dedicated to the megastar, the sell-out issue 6.5. This mesmerising second set of Rihanna images for Perfect sees her playing with her assumed domesticity, a ‘retirement’ that obsesses the internet, nodding to her interest in the Real Housewives TV franchise. Rihanna is captured as the perfect Hollywood Wife.

All 5 Rihanna covers already "leaked" (fans just easily found them by changing the "cover1" number on their website pic's url like last time 💀) I thought there'd be 100 different covers again but if it turns out to be just Rihanna indeed I guess a mod can edit the title?

The first cover of Rihanna eating spaghetti is very tacky. It would have been a better cover without it. I prefer the second cover because she definitely looks Full-Hot. The concept is not new but the results are good (minus the spaghetti).

Last edited:
That photo with spaghetti in her mouth is absolutely timeless and iconic!

The covers are cool, and will pop at the newsstand, but it still blows my mind, that a woman who is as photographed as Rihanna, really doesn't have any truly iconic imagery. She's like a blow pop, sweet but hollow at the center.

All these images have been done so many times already. Maybe it's because I spend too much time going through vintage magazines but I just find it tiresome. I don't expect anyone to invent things in 2024 but at least remixing the references, putting them in different context would be more than welcome.

The concepts are done and ran-through BUT this gave them some life! Even the TIRED spaghetti shot. The best shoot (campaign or print) of hers that I’ve seen in years.

I hope the leopard cover makes it to stands or there’s a cover kneeling in Gold.

Not her again, we are so tired.

beauty look resembles faith Evans in the 90's...
So she was on the last issue as well right?....does she have anything new to say? new album? single at least?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->