Perry Ellis Fall 2004

TheSweetest

Reaction score
i loved this collection and the set up. Everyone else did all the walking and the models got to stand around like the beautifully dressed dolls that they were. I am nutz about this collection. It's just my thing. I'd go broke on just this one collection. What did you guys think of it. I believe they are looking to reinvent Perry Ellis. I say they are going the right way!

I thought it was a really sweet, ladylike collection. :flower: I like it.

:woot: thats real nice, i like the presentation and the design mood, suits my look at the moment, fresh and cool i want to see more though

thanks for posting this sweetest :flower:

it looks hella joy, very preppy ladylike...probs will push a trend.

i love all of this...i will definitley be wearing some pieces this fall! also Perry Ellis is quite reasonable, right?

It's great to see Patrick Robinson getting praise for "reviving" (that seems to be the word everyone is using) the brand. This presentation, instead of a runway show, is what he did in S/S 04 and it's totally working.

I love the set up of this show- so much better than seats- you just slide in and out. you can stop and get a close look at something you really like, take photos, whatever. excellent show-Patrick Robinson is in his second season at P. Ellis and it's ahuge success with the press-Spring will be the first time it hits stores...we'll see how it sells...Spring was a-dorable... :heart:

I love vintage, right. But, nothing seems new. Its like everyone is reinventing the already reinvented.... :wacko:

Everything is beautiful! Just I haven't seen anything so far from the designers posted that has made me go, "wow..different!".

i love the idea of everyone else moving while the models stand still..

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Feb 9th, 2004 - 3:31 pm
I love vintage, right. But, nothing seems new. Its like everyone is reinventing the already reinvented.... :wacko:

Everything is beautiful! Just I haven't seen anything so far from the designers posted that has made me go, "wow..different!".
You are right. Really! But I think everyone is trying to find a way to cover up now. I think they are just doing the reinventions right now to show everyone that high waist lines and tops that cover you are just as attractive if not more. Then, I think, they will move on and do more things in the way of DRESSING a woman.

I, personally, was tired of the whole 'half naked' deal too!

This collection is SO my style! :wub:

I love it, its very sweet and "cute" but as Taylor saidits nothing new

Two good aspects of this collection is it being simple and chic. Though the reason I can't fully digest this is because I don't see innovation and nothing Marc Jacobs hasn't done. :rolleyes:

Rating 6.0 -- Mediocre: Serious flaws easily visble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->