Personal Style Etc.

should i hand paint this onto the back of my bomber jacket...?

#wethepeople
#createdequal

i'm totally serious...

I say yes.

I am looking for just the right #safetypin brooch/pendant, think I've found it ...

NOTE:

personal style is a way of defining oneself, rather than letting others define you...
it's good for self-esteem and personal strength...

stay stylish...

:mohawk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I say yes.

I am looking for just the right #safetypin brooch/pendant, think I've found it ...

ironically...
i already had a HUGE safety pin with charms on it pinned to my coat...
(from the 80's)

:innocent:

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you planning on painting "..." behind the words? I think it would have more of an impact without it. It would also not throw the text off-center.

Seems okay to me with or without :mrgreen:

In Script sounds nice too

Last edited by a moderator:
i am definitely doing it...
thanks...

gonna do some trial runs on paper and see what looks best...
if it turns out well, i'll post a pic...

i've been wanting to write on some article of clothing for some time- inspired by both CdG and YY...
i just needed to find the thing i was most passionate about...

now i know...

i am posting here to attest to the waterproof nature of blundstone...

story:
my air conditioner has sprung a leak...:doh:...
my blundstones were under the bloody thing and i discovered while vacuuming this morning that one of the boots was chock full of water...
about a 1/4 inch actually...
water staying INSIDE the boot...
:lol:...
floor around it- completely dry~!

crazy things happening...:rofl:...

fall cannot come fast enough...

i want my boots, my sweaters, my scarves, my jackets...

:heart:

It feels like it has been fall in Denmark since some time back in March.. :rolleyes:

You are so lucky! I have been suffering with awful summer for way to long. Summer even dared to show itself in september. How rude!

I really feel a week or two in August should be enough.

So much sunscreen:sick:

You are so lucky! I have been suffering with awful summer for way to long. Summer even dared to show itself in september. How rude!

I really feel a week or two in August should be enough.

So much sunscreen:sick:

Wanna swap country? :wink: In general I like spring and summer best but I have always preferred dressing for fall. This year is the first time in 10 years I actually enjoyed dressing for Summer and now it is fall already. Sigh.

^ Fall isn't yet here where I live :wink: Now that the temp is barely getting into the 90s, by my personal barometer I can break out the 3/4 sleeve sweaters ... which is what I'm wearing today. Occasionally there'll be a chill in the air when I get up and let the dogs out, but it's gone by the time I leave the house. Another couple months, and fall should arrive :wink:

Im not sure where I learned it, but I feel like at some point I've been told not to wear different colored leather pieces together, like don't wear a brown leather bag with black leather boots...that kind of thing.
What do you guys think? Should you mix your different colored leather pieces or match the same colors?

^You're personal preference should answer the question. You can match and you can mix, both are possible. Do what you like. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->