Peter Jensen A/w 2004

Originally posted by macchiom@Mar 15th, 2004 - 4:45 pm
As far as I know Siv Støldal is indeed a Norwegian woman. I don’t know much about her but I remember seeing a couple of her T-shirts on www.brownsfashion.co.uk.

Peter Jensen is actually pretty unknown here in Denmark at the moment but it seems like he’s slowly gaining popularity. Apparently he’s pretty big in Japan.

Before moving to England and Central St. Martins he studied here in the city where I live, and he also worked at the local theatre.

He claims to always take inspiration from a woman (to name a few: Marianne Faithfull, Olga Korbut and Gertrude Stein) even when he’s designing men’s clothes.

His sense of humour is evident and very central in his work, and he try to focus on details and craftsmanship.

For more pictures try http://www.firstview.com/alldesigners/PeterJensen.html
Thank so much for the info,Macchiom :flower: Didn't Yasmin Cho also carry his creations? I know from the reputation of that shop the craft and quirkiness was key.

Btw,there seems to be real brigade of Scandinavian talent in London-Ann-Sofie Back,Peter Jensen,Camilla Stærk and Siv Støldal. All in all,far more refreshing of aesthetics and creativity than most designers in London.

I love it, its vceyr meloncholic and chidlish in a sens. :heart:

I coudl totally wear that first men's look :shock: :heart: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->