Philip Kingsley

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by marmoset, May 10, 2010.

1. marmoset

marmoset New Member

Has anybody here used his products? They're a tad expensive but brilliant, I absolutely love the Preen Cream.

From his website:

So does anybody have experiences with these products? Good or bad, I'd love to hear some reviews. They're pretty underrated IMO. :flower:

2. miu_miu

miu_miu little soul

I've tried a few & pretty much all positive...

Elasticizer is a great conditioning treatment - best used before you wash your hair. To me is more "calming" than super moisturising, though it does that as well. Just makes my hair super sleek & less fussy. Purchased this a couple of times.
    Scalp Tonic was a real lifesaver! I live in a super hard water area and my scalp was very irritated because I wash my hair pretty much daily. Within one use there was an immediate difference and I continued to use it even when I didn't have irritation.
    Waterproof Styling Froth, I think it's called? This was good and helped with frizziness ensuring my hair didn't puff up two minutes after I left the house. Bad sides, it smells a bit...fishy :lol: Disappears quickly though! I didn't use it for a couple of months and when I tried it again it was quite sticky so I think it's something to be used continuously rather than sporadically.

marmoset, do you find the Preen Cream moisturising? I want something extra to use on the ends of my hair after styling.

3. marmoset

marmoset New Member

I use the Preen Cream on the ends of my hair and it really is moisturising. The last time I washed my hair I didn't use it because I simply forgot but it really does make a noticeable difference, the ends of my hair do feel dryer because I didn't use it. It says for fine to medium hair but I have thick hair and I'd definitely recommend it. :flower:

4. miu_miu

miu_miu little soul

goop.com