Philosophy Alberta Ferretti f/w 03-04 (Milano)

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Lena, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

not what I was expecting from ferretti, a quite cute take on short lengths, much more 'modern' delicate and acceptable than the NY Mod's attack.
    I love the idea of the short capes that run through out the collection and those colors make my day.

Needless to say I'm already a tiny bit tired of all this satin going around for next winter. We'll have enough of satin from this spring, why do we have to continue in satin? No idea..

2. xopher215

xopher215 New Member

I liked this Philosophy collection. These "half-sweater" capes are adorable.

The silhouette is interesting... regardless the pretty colors and light fabrics, it's almost a superhero(ine) silhouette, sleek with rounder, broader shoulders. And then the boots. 8)

Very sporty in general.
    This one looks a bit more "grown-up/racy" than many of the Philosophy collections.

3. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

haven't seen those pictures, thanks xopher
    still I find this look as A.F. girly as usual

:wub: love the third look and I have a short cape like this in green khaki -better start wearing it now :lol:

4. xopher215

xopher215 New Member

Cute. 8)

Actually, I put that green dress in there because I wanted to say how much I liked that color. I even tried to make the bar at bottom match it, but not very well. :oops:

5. ultramarine

ultramarine chaos reigns

Just what I thought!