Photoshop disasters (Major magazines and Brands only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, while we're speaking of Chanel:
210iyxd.jpg

victoriassecret.com

That Kimora Simmons thingy.........what's the bloody point, she looks ridiculous on both pics:rolleyes:
All the things she is daring you to be, she doesn't qualify for any of them.
Anyhow vile photoshopping, which is the whole point.:ninja:

They were probably trying to make Chanel look like Naomi Campbell, God knows why. Anyway, she looks like a painting.

Oh-my-God, what did they make to Abbey? I hate what they did to Keira, it looks like they paste her head to someone's body...

source: ymswwc.files.wordpress.com

Attachments

• badphotoshop.jpg
    badphotoshop.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 16
omg i cant believe they did that to keira either-do you know what the image was used for?

For that Kimora image they certainly took "inspiration" from this.:lol:

2.bp.blogspot.com

Attachments

• On the cover of French Vogue, March 2005.jpg
    On the cover of French Vogue, March 2005.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 823
omg i cant believe they did that to keira either-do you know what the image was used for?

that´s probably just a fake image made for fun, I doubt any magazine will print it when it´s obvious that´s not her...

^^My thoughts exactly!

This shot of Claudia Schiffer from the SS10 Salvatore Ferragamo campaign, shocked me:

Q5ZD5EMQCC_dc80a237cdebb0137e9bc779.jpg

*mariotestino via testinofan

Yeah, propably they were made for fun. I found it a long time ago and this came to my mind when I was reading this thread. BTW photos of her Coco Mademoiselle campaign are for me too photoshopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah, they overdid the shadows on her chest to make her look more bosom-y

omg Daria's cover was sooo manipulated for Kimora. Yuck.

^yeah thats true,or some dude whos into big racks and keira knightley made it to symbolise his perfect woman or something lol. its true the coco mademoiselle ad is too photoshopped as well.

Is that supposed to be her boob in the Keira photo? :ninja: It is positioned so weirdly that it could have been a growth betwixt her (rather flat) bosoms.

The Kimora ad is too funny. Btw how is she wearing clothes from a different brand for a Baby Phat ad?

kimora should know better than to have herself be photoshoped like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->