Pictures Of Your Magazine Collection

xPedro

Reaction score
Like some people, I love to see pictures of magazines in a pile or where people keep them so I decided to create this thread ^_^

The ones in my bedroom ...

Like some people, I love to see pictures of magazines in a pile or where people keep them so I decided to create this thread ^_^
The ones in my bedroom ...

DAYUMN

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection, there! I'll try and take a picture of mine soon, but it's not quite as impressive as yours. I keep my magazines with all of my books, and since I don't have any shelves, they go all the way around my room in a border on the floor against the walls and partially into my closet.

My collection !!!:blush:^_^lack place.........lol:lol: :
img6506eq6.jpg

img6505jq5.jpg

Wow, amazing pics! :heart:

I only got a small pile so I won't bother putting it up.. Haha..:lol:

my collection =)
I'm crazy for magazines and ads. (look at the wall of my bedroom)

^^Impressive. Great photos so far from all the guys. Edit to add that so far only guys have posted..heh. What's going to happen when you move though? Will you lug all these with you? I have a huge collection of magazines with a particular someone on the cover and they're becoming such a burden to move whenever I do.

Well, i hate when other people start to read MY magazines. So all my mags stay in my bedroom and every month i need find a new space to put my 5-10 new mags. Hahaha If move to another house or city - OF COURSE - that i'll carry my collection.

I have a rather small pile at the moment because i threw away quite an amount of magazines when i moved house earlier this year :(, now they're all on the floor... need to go ikea soon.

but i have a full wall of ads in my bedroom (thanks to US Vogue, duh) and i change it every season. it can be quite a distraction because i tend to stare at them for no reason from time to time :lol:

DSCI2074.jpg

DSCI2194.jpg

I have a rather small pile at the moment because i threw away quite an amount of magazines when i moved house earlier this year :(, now they're all on the floor... need to go ikea soon.

but i have a full wall of ads in my bedroom (thanks to US Vogue, duh) and i change it every season. it can be quite a distraction because i tend to stare at them for no reason from time to time :lol:

OMG I LOVE YOU WALL! I'M SO JEALOUS NOW HAHAHA :lol:

I'm found my interest about fashion mags in autumnn 2007 and I Bought my first fashion magazine in september 2007. At first georgian magazines
And then russian mags
After January I will receive Foreign magazines. I made subscriptions of Vogue Russia, Us, Uk, Vogue paris, Vogue Nippon and Vogue Brasil. Elle Uk Only. Numero and Bazaar us, uk, russia. And I'll buy Vogue Season Catalogues . So in december 2009 I have Big collection of mags
there are pictures how many magazines I have NOW !

grrrrrr so frustrating! i just spent the last 45 mins trying to upload my photos! after resizing and everything it still wont let me!!!
so ill just post what the photo looks like and hopefully it will let me later:cry:

top shelf: W, Lula, Vogue Nippon, Shop Till You Drop, Artforum, Allure
2nd shelf: Vogue Italia, US Vogue, UK Vogue
3rd shelf: Vogue Australia, Another Magazine, Pop, The Face, US Elle
4th shelf: UK Elle, Dutch, In Style, Wallpaper, Russh, Numero
last shelf: vintage: Vogue, Honey, Harpers & Queen, Cleo

other photo: my prized collection of Paris Vogue! first issue is April 97.
i dont want to think how much money i have spent over the years :shock:

My wall of fame:

Foto0053.jpg

All wrapped in plastic covers with an open top so I can take them out and reread them when I feel like it. Stuck to the wall with special applying tape. It's a small collection of magazines, but I am very proud of it...I only buy the magazines I really fall in love with because of the cover or contents. At one point I decided it was a waste of something I bought for its 'beauty' to be stacked up somewhere on a bookshelve. So I came up with this and now I can look at them whenever I want! There's only one empty spot left, which is prob going to the Vogue Paris Dec 2008 calendar who is now still serving as my calendar of course....and then it's off to find a new wall :D

^ That is really clever!

I have a wall full of ads and i just stack random piles of magazines beside my bed and underneath my chair :lol:

I'll post pictures soon.

that is some cool stuff. i tried to get all artsy with my magazines and take some pictures,
epic failure, but here they are

116.JPG

122.JPG

112.JPG

107.JPG

103.JPG

omg you guys have a mighty collection! mr-dale, i am in love with your wall of fame!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->