Pictures Of Your Magazine Collection

Faith .... I'm soo happy to finally see your collection ....
I would love to see the one of MMA and ASF, too .... and maybe more ...

idk if i already shooted mine ... but there it's not really interesting to shoot it ... i mean 70% of it is in boxes in a garage ... still no courage to get this out of the boxes !
but there in my room there are the 2007-2008 + some others (... those were in the 2007 and 2008 boxes, i guess) Vogue Paris and others magazines ... + art magazines from past and present years that i need for my researchs ...

oh well here it is ...
and yeah my room is a mess ... and you're not seeing every book shelves, nor my desk .... :wink::ninja:

Attachments

• DSCN8110 copy.jpg
    DSCN8110 copy.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN8111 copy.JPG
    DSCN8111 copy.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN8113 copy.jpg
    DSCN8113 copy.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN8116 copy.jpg
    DSCN8116 copy.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 46
kevinn that is amazing, i love how organised they are. I LOLed in rl @ "Gisele".

:rofl:

Berlinrocks impressive! woah you have more...:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of my collection:

Left: Men's fashion magazines | Right: Vogue Paris
a310e622286962

Top shelf: Left: Purple, i-D, Dazed&Confused | Right: Numéro
Middle shelf: V, W, Interview, Pop, Self Service, Vogue Russia, French... | Right: Vogue Italia
Bottom shelf: Left: Vogue US, Vogue Germany, Misc. | Right: Misc., supplements
10c7da22286966

d4786d22286968

I have more in the UK, and in the storage room of my parents' house, as well as a big box full of magazines featuring Eugenia Volodina, but the pics above show the biggest part of my collection

wow taben that's impressive.. your collection is amazing.

very nice taben! neat and organised, it looks impressive, and it's great to see signed VP!

Thanks you guys!
It was a real mess two days ago... But since I came home for the holidays I figured I would try and organise my collection a bit :lol: I still have a few magazines all over the floor and on my desk but they'll have to wait :ninja:
And the autographed VP looks better without the blur :lol:

Gee, this thread reminds me of this one person, that sold all his 200 and odd issues of FACE magazine on ebay - and just how I couldn't afford them, but wanted them, desperatley. It breaks my heart...:cry:

I wish, I was so careful with my mags, but I always get the itch to take them apart after a while. (something I normally regret...)

Wow! I've had so much fun looking at everybody's collections...

I have moved three times over the last 4.5 years, so my magazine collections have suffered as a result of that. Such a shame.

wow, It's so neat looking at all of your collections! Mine's so...SAD :blink: but I do have many Vogue Issues stowed away under my bed! And since christmas, magazine money has come my way :wink:

Attachments

• 1230082028 copy.png
    1230082028 copy.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 54
Faith's room should be one of Chicago's must-have stops. I would pay for a guided tour. :innocent:

wow! i would love spend my vacation at Faith's house reading all those magazines! :lol:

these are mine. i just started collecting seriously on September 07, before that it was just random issues of Teenvogue. and my most prized are in my bookcase becos it's kept away from light and dust so they dun turn yellow that soon and every single issue is wrapped with a plastic jacket so the covers dun get damaged when read. (wait, do i sound crazed and anal here?? :unsure::shock:) but it's already filled up. :cry:

R0012084Small.jpg

so i went to Ikea to get a bookshelf but it has no door so i got a blind to cover it but dust still gets there!:angry: so at the mo i only put the not-so-important ones like Vogue US :lol: and local mags and old old mags like The Face and huge issues of V that i got from 2nd hand shops out there.

R0012093Small.jpg

R0012094Small.jpg

so now im thinking of putting the mags in ziplock bags on the shelf so NOTHING gets to them. :lol::lol: someone pls tell me i'm not the only anal one! cos everyone looks at me like i'm crazy when they see each of my mag has a plastic jacket of their own. :unsure:

taben I have just realized how you have put your Numero issues, they look great like that..

I defiantly need to sort out more space for my magazines.
everyone's collections are so impressive.

taben I have just realized how you have put your Numero issues, they look great like that..

I do that so that the pile is really flat, if you always put the spine of your magazines on the same side it ends up looking lopsided :lol:

that's a tactic, my vogue Paris pile is lopsided I will try it ^_^

I'm so ashamed of my magazines. I'm only buying Australian Vogue and Harpers Bazaar at the moment due to a menial student budget.
Anyhows, I used to collect teen magazines, and after a fight I had with my mom, I threw them all away in front of her. I'm kind of regretting it though, because some of those magazines had been with me since 2003:(

I was buying weekly magazine like UsWeekly or InTouch in my country for 7 years. Magazines were called Oscar, Bar, Rating and Mirror and in summer I threw them all away

Wow at all the collections. Very impressive :D I barely have any magazines as I started collecting them just a couple of months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->