Pierre Hardy for Gap

Softgrey - I wish I knew. I think the platform is made of wood. The other boots are also promising, well imo they are :smile:
gap-shoes-pierre-hardy-2010.jpg

pic by refinery29

I really like the 1st and 4th pairs....I am hoping they will be available online, otherwise it will be hard to find out which stores are carrying them :unsure:

The black peep-toe wedges are suede and leather and will be $195 CAD. Saw them in a local magazine.

October 19 is the launch date for fall 2010 boots.. will be available online and in-store. Try calling the online store # to get stores that sell them.

i love the first pair as well!!! will they launch at the same time here in the UK as everywhere else does anyone know?

i love the first pair as well!!! will they launch at the same time here in the UK as everywhere else does anyone know?

i read in the Times that they will be released on 19th October too, for £150.
i don't think they will be sold online, none of the past season have been?! it may be a case of finding out which stores will have the collection

October 19 is the launch date for fall 2010 boots.. will be available online and in-store. Try calling the online store # to get stores that sell them.

OH! i thought they were already out and i was too late...you brought me good news, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->