Pierrot

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
i like this FUN & CHEECKY collection! i love the knit berets
and the graphic t's and sweaters. its very kinky very lolita
kind of fun iplay on innocent sexuality...the gay male looks cracked me up!
i liked the smokey jazz and dance looks also....

visuals you are all bound to hate

00380f.jpg

00320f.jpg

00170f.jpg

00300f.jpg

i really like the colors of these... :P

I like the obvious playful humor of those (role playing incl)

and the lolita innocence-sensuality is fun, as many many fashion shows & edits have done forever

however, having seen th e whole video, there are many more lingerie looks that you didnt show, most from first third of the show: I liked those looks & some of the models were cute;

also some less cute models but actually its refreshing to see ANY shows that are different given how similar NYC tent shows look.

I also liked jeremy scotts very 'drmatic-set piece- stagey' show for the same reason: he remembered HUMOR & being DIFFERENT is good!!

upsetting people is GOOD!!!! boring is bad!!

thanks for finding those cute pics lolita!! :smile:)))

Originally posted by little smoochie@Sep 18th, 2003 - 2:00 am

and the lolita innocence-sensuality is fun, as many many fashion shows & edits have done forever

however, having seen th e whole video, there are many more lingerie looks that you didnt show, most from first third of the show: I liked those looks & some of the models were cute;

also some less cute models but actually its refreshing to see ANY shows that are different given how similar NYC tent shows look.

I also liked jeremy scotts very 'drmatic-set piece- stagey' show for the same reason: he remembered HUMOR & being DIFFERENT is good!!

upsetting people is GOOD!!!! boring is bad!!

thanks for finding those cute pics lolita!! :smile:)))
Little Smoochie,
your posts remind me of another board member who has not been around for a while... :ninja:

anyway, these clothes are OK...if you're 13
but to each their own
thank you for posting, Lolita :flower:

i think the collection is young, hot, playful, sexy and NAUGHTY but
im 23 so i relate to that attitude :heart:

Originally posted by Serena+Sep 18th, 2003 - 9:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serena @ Sep 18th, 2003 - 9:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-little smoochie@Sep 18th, 2003 - 2:00 am

and the lolita innocence-sensuality is fun, as many many fashion shows  & edits have done forever

upsetting people is GOOD!!!!  boring is bad!!

thanks for finding those cute pics lolita!!  :smile:)))
Little Smoochie,
your posts remind me of another board member who has not been around for a while... :ninja:

but to each their own
thank you for posting, Lolita :flower: [/b][/quote]
He's BACK... Serena all I gotta say is DITTO about the other board member!!!

I ADORE the collection! Especially the outfit in the second picture...I'm in love :heart:

please post more pics from that show? for those who liked it anyway....

Ive seen the video but no stills on Style.com.

Is it possible to have open discusion here without insulting me?? I sense a strange reception to my completely literate informed & tasteful fashion remarksA: I thought thsi site is FOR fashion discussion? I feel more than qualified to voice my fashion views. Why is that inappropriate or deserving of insults??

THE VOGUE WEBSITE REVIEW:::

I think Vogue below offers an adult review of this fun and sexy show. Again the staging, like Jeremy Scott's is a welcome CHANGE from the cookie cutter TENT shows (and drab US sportswear commerciality) that make NYC fashion week so much less interesting than Paris Milan or London. also sexuality, in its many expressions hAS been the backbone of the fashion business since the mid-60s at least. anyone who is too chaste, virginal or prudish to accept a show like this in my opinion should examine THEIR OWN hangups & ask themselves WHENCE they come & how can they exist in the prurient, fleshy, sexual world of fashion 2003? Pour some sugar on me. ! :smile: I thank you... r/o:

–""" In spring, wrote Tennyson, a young man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love. In the case of quirky knitwear designer Pierrot, that sometimes means more of a triple-X affair than a tender, courtly romance.
Pierrot presented his collection on the soundstage of The Maury Povich Show, where he’d built a flimsy movie set, and had his models pretend to be making a p*rn flick, complete with roving film crew and cheesy props. It didn’t have all that much to do with the clothes, but there was a good-natured, low-budget charm to the performance. And with the exception of some disturbingly enthusiastic cameo appearances by Mimi Rogers (who, incidentally, looked pretty good in Pierrot’s clingy knits), it was all pretty G-rated.

As was the collection. Flippy skirts in delicate pink or white crochet, colorful little sweaters with humorously suggestive flower motifs, and pretty sweater dresses all make perfect springtime fare. Those who see knitwear as largely a winter category should take a closer look at this designer’s handiwork, with some caveats:The black knit chaps and the tops depicting very explicit sexual acts should probably go right back to wardrobe. """

Hmm its cool, it not that creative if you ask me I like the last pic Lo posted with the lacy skirt, I dount know his style just dosnt really apeal to me , its a bit dull but its cool :flower:

100108513.jpg
100108526.jpg

Ok, i went back & looked @ collection again...and i actually found something that i liked B)
Lolita, no doubt, it's a young & fun, but i'm not into that tongue-in-cheek sexy style... :flower:

Littlesmoochie, why are you so defensive? did anyone here say something bad about you personally? yeah, you remind me of someone else, but not neccesarily in a bad way...
and we're having an OPEN discussion :flower:

Originally posted by Serena@Sep 18th, 2003 - 6:45 pm

Littlesmoochie, why are you so defensive? did anyone here say something bad about you personally? yeah, you remind me of someone else, but not neccesarily in a bad way...
and we're having an OPEN discussion :flower:
it is her, back to bother the f*ck out of everybody

Originally posted by Serena@Sep 18th, 2003 - 9:57 am
but to each their own
:lol: Very true.

I like fun, cheeky shows like these but if the clothes can't match the show (as in they are way to simple or boring) then it's useless. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->