Last edited by a moderator:
Wear these in honour of punk's Prince Charming, Adam Ant and remember:

"ridicule is nothing to be scared of."

:heart:

00067.L.JPG
00070.L.JPG
00105.L.JPG

can anyone find a pic of kate wearing them...i can't... :doh:

nuiko...there was a japanese girl in the boutique buying them when i was there recently...they are fierce!!!....

Originally posted by softgrey@May 28th, 2004 - 9:32 pm
can anyone find a pic of kate wearing them...i can't... :doh:

nuiko...there was a japanese girl in the boutique buying them when i was there recently...they are fierce!!!....
i'm thinking about that red/white pair.. they are gorgeous!!

do you know if they come in any other color combinations?

:heart::flower:

the high heel ones (red and white/tan) look great, not sure if they are for me though :unsure:

thanks for sharing :flower:

nuiko...they're not red and white...they're natural canvas (sort of off white) and natural luggage colour leather...very deconstructed...and raw at the edges...they will age well...

i can't remember if they had other colors or prints...but i think they did...the sales staff were not very helpful...i left pretty quickly...well...as soon as i had looked at every piece in the store... :P :wink:

the girls were all in westwood...including platform shoes...maybe that's why they were so cranky... :lol: :innocent:

:lol:

...and thank you for clearing that up! i can see it now! :wub:

ooh softie, I know your passion for VW and the pirate boots and I had actually never seen them before....they are HAWT (as my good friend Caroline would say, and yes in that sort of text)) :P

I like them both flat and with a heel. Thank you for bring these beautious shoes to my vivienne westwood virginal eyes :lol: :heart: :flower:

they are KICK*SS...!!!!...

am i mistaken or is chryssie wering a pair in this old photo...hard to tell...but it looks like it... :woot:

i really wanted to get a flat pair while i was there...but the sales staff was just so horrible...and the flat ones don't come in what i want///which is blk suede with lthr straps...they don't make that... :angry:

anyway...i was trying to decide about the natural...but i just wasn't sure and every pair is made to order and so takes several weeks to deliver...i would then have to have them shipped over to me...it just seemed like an ordeal and i wanted to get away from the nasty girls...there really wasn't anything else in the shop which remotely interested me... :unsure:

now i wish i had at least tried them on so i would know my size if i wanted to order by phone... :wacko: ...hmmm...

google-searching for the boots = :heart:

london calling
Q. On the last page of the February/March issue [of Teen Vogue], there is a pair of Vivienne Westwood boots that I deem necessary for my collection. Where can I find them? — Ariel, 17, Thousand Oaks, CA

A. Unfortunately, Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots (as worn by our February/March 2003 "A Room of My Own" subject Annie Hudson-Price) are not sold in America. Her store in New York City's SoHo closed this past March, and the boots are only available at Vivienne Westwood boutiques. If you are interested in purchasing a pair, you'll have to contact the London shop, located at 44 Conduit Street in Mayfair, by calling (44) 20-7439-1109. The buckle-laden boots are about $360 and come in different fabrics and colors.

030505asstan.jpg

:buzz: i NEED a pair!!!

good luck brian...maybe you will come up with more than i did...there are loads of articles but precious few pictures...

really nice picture of the boots at the s/s 04 rtw show:

449477.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->