Playboy France February 2009 : Paz De La Huerta by Ellen Von Unwerth

The cover looks ok, not spectacular but ok,, let's wait for more from the inside

nice pics..why i remember beth ditto's cover too when i see this pic?? ":smile:

I was wondering about French Playboy earlier today, about who'd be on the next cover... I hope it's not slipping back towards bland vulgarity, it would be a waste of a re-invention, even if a new team/editor is now working on it.

Paz De La Huerta doesn't appeal to me, and the cover is pretty awful! But for once I think the text overload works..

I just saw a small preview of the issue.

Do you like Paz? I think this is one great shoot everyone will enjoy. Good photography. Not trashy at all.

I was trying to read the name of the Centerfold, Playboy France often uses models from the fashion industry as their Playmate of the Month.

The name looks like "Talgtha Rufxxxx", blonde, late 20s.

It's trashy, and I hate her mouth it looks strange. maybe if something like this hadn't been done three hundred times before I would like it.

I'm not really a fan of this, and I agree with Grunged, her mouth looks really weird.

My my my... She's certainly allergic to clothes now isn't she? She was just naked in Purple magazine and now the cover of French Playboy.

Well I guess if you've got it, flaunt it...

Has there been new issues since this one, I can't remember any newer threads about the magazine?

i dont mind that cover. if her mouth didnt look so weird, i think id like it more though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->