Playing dress up!

Thanks. :flower:

One more for now...I just got my new Ann boots in the mail today, so I thought I'd put them on and take a pic...

Dolce & Gabbana linen newsboy
Dior Homme rubber eye t-shirt, belt, & grey painted corduroys
Ann Demeulemeester boots
John Varvatos messenger
Helmut Lang handcuff bracelet

Attachments

• Alex 19.jpg
    Alex 19.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
^ those boots are perfection, alex, as is the junya jacket. :heart: I love how you've put each of the outfits together... ah, well done!

lea, that outfit is so cute and colourful! it's like an explosion of flowers with that bedspread :lol:
oh, and thank you travolta, francesca, meowmix, chanel, and strawberry :flower:

love the stuff on the last page alex...
:kiss:

nice Alex! the first picture, the way it came out will give any mag editorial a run for its money.

why don't i have camera when i need it. this always happens. well have to borrow from a friend :D

I haven't got my digi cam working well so these pics aren't very good:(

Anyway, I hardly ever get a chance to wear some of my favourite vintage so I love to play dress-up

In the first pic I'm wearing my 40s beaded crepe dress, 40s bag and 40s style t-bar shoes. It's a pity the beading doesn't show up well.

In the second pic I'm in my mod 60s coat with faux fur collar and sleeve trims and wide patent belt. You can't see in the pic, but the dress that goes under is very mod and very very pink.:lol:

Attachments

• PIC_0014.JPG
    PIC_0014.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
  • PIC_0015.JPG
    PIC_0015.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
BUMP!!!!!! Do not let this thread die. :cry: Post people, post!!!!!!!

:ninja: half my wardrobe is so barbie..

When im not sure about an outfit i put it on an do a catwalk... where my brother critics my outfit :shifty: I wear heals with pjs :wacko:

thanks alex, yes, let's keep this up. love the outfits charlotte, both of them!^_^ :heart:

okay here's a new one from me. my black linen oscar de la renta dress from the 1970's ($3 from the thrift store :lol:)...the underlayer, which you can't really see, is black tulle so the dress sort of 'rustles' when you walk... :heart:

Attachments

• oscar dress.JPG
    oscar dress.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
oooh I love this thread!!! This reminds me of myself. I randomly buy so many outrageous poofy vintage prom-type dresses from the 50's because I love all the tulle and organza and details and colors. Of course I have nowhere to wear them, I just like to open my closet and look at them. I'll have to put them on and take pictures to post here later!!! I have so many other crazy items I haven't had use for yet but have just tried on together for fun when I get bored...I'll have to do that again...and take pictures...

^ please do join in, I'd love to see some of those fabulous prom dresses ^_^

thank you cowboyboots :heart:

charlottesometimes & Utopia :buzz: Sooooo beautiful! You ARE going to wear these out, correct??

^^ditto...
gorgeous charlottesometimes and utopia...:heart:
thx for sharing....
i would so wear both black dresses...

gorgeous pictures too btw
:wink:

Thankyou utopia, Curious and softgrey.:flower:

utopia that is a gorgeous dress. I love the idea of the rustling underskirt. ..and $3!!!!!! What a score.

shopsmuch please post your dresses. They sound divine.

This is such a great thread. I'm going to play dress-up again next weekend.:woot:

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

wyatt...i think that should be in customisations, no?...
did you chop that thing?...i can't tell if it's a dress or a jumpsuit...
:unsure:...

either way..it's pretty funny...:P
very 'jake shears'...
:flower:

softgrey said:
wyatt...i think that should be in customisations, no?...
did you chop that thing?...i can't tell if it's a dress or a jumpsuit...
:unsure:...

either way..it's pretty funny...:P
very 'jake shears'...
:flower:

oh it's a dress. and i haven't done any customisations other than cut the sleeves off. i'm wearing it with the bottom folded up. :flower: :lol:

funny as in amazing

i don';t think funny and amazing mean the same thing in any universe...:lol:

but why don't you chop it then?...it's looks good that way..:flower:

supposedly my sister wants to wear it as a dress. pssh whoo knows.
i think it looks like something M.I.A. would wear attending the oscars or something. even though i know she has more class than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->