PLZ CAN U HELP: PROJECT FOR SCHOOL!

Emmie

Reaction score
Hiya Im doing a project for scool and I need to find out where most women/men would turn to first when faced with a beauty dilemma. Can U help? Thanks sooo much.

a friend first, then I would consult other sources, esp if the friend wasn't sure about their answer.

I'd turn to a friend.

Why? Because I already read magazines, surf the web, watch television etc, etc. In this day and age we are all pretty well-informed. :wink:

Often complete strangers. When I see a stylish person, I'm quite likely to pay a compliment and usually a brief, occasionally extended, chat ensues.

If it's in the morning and I don't think something looks right, I ask my Mom.

For more general advice, I go to the internet; namely TFS. :flower:

For makeup.. I kind of just assess other induvidual's makeup and adapt on my own.

Hair is my decision and mine alone.

If I want to do something new, I go to a shop, and have a look around, Im crazy like that. I dont ask anyone for fashion advice, I dont wear make up, but out of the list, I would ask a friend.

Usually a friend, then the Internet. I'd ask here and at another board where I hang out, where the crowd is a little older, somewhat more mainstream (fashion wise) and a LOT more snarky.

Most of my friends dress a lot more conservatively than I do, so their opinions of good outfits are going to be radically different from mine, but they'd let me know if I was going around looking like Hoochie The Clown.

Definitely a "magazazine". :lol: Just kidding. I'd turn to TFS, so I voted "website".

I put magazine because thats mainly where I get ideas for what I like...

then TFS because I'm here all the time, you people have sage advice.

I don't go to friends because their styles are just different from me and whenever I want a real opinion they always say everything is just fabolous on me. :wacko:

If it was a person its my brother or my guy friends...they're painfully honest sometimes though. :unsure:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Nov 25 2004, 01:05 AM
I put magazine because thats mainly where I get ideas for what I like...

then TFS because I'm here all the time, you people have sage advice.

I don't go to friends because their styles are just different from me and whenever I want a real opinion they always say everything is just fabolous on me. :wacko:

If it was a person its my brother or my guy friends...they're painfully honest sometimes though. :unsure:
[snapback]439258[/snapback]​
i'm the same way. all of my friends have very different tastes & styles from mine so their opinions usually clash w/mine. :(

hubs first - cuz he's around more and he's got a great sense of style/colour
friends/coworker second - for appraisal of what i'm wearing/hair etc.
fashion spot/MUA/magazine/websites next - in that order - for details regarding what i'm looking into.

when i see someone (stranger) i admire - re. what they're wearing/how they're wearing it etc etc, i just ask them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->