Pointy Or Round?

Fashion Ali

Reaction score
What is the big trend in shoes for this fall? Is it the round toe or the pointy toe? I have been seeing both in the fall lines.

I think roud is in this fall - but pointed is almost classic, so either will do.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Aug 29th, 2003 - 2:34 pm
I think roud is in this fall - but pointed is almost classic, so either will do.
I agree... round toes are very stylish this fall and good for skirts and dresses, but not good for wearing with trousers and jeans. in other words, pointed shoes are okay, too. they go well with the 80's look and if it's the right shoe (edited to say pointed FLATS, as these are historically accurate to the 60's), they go very well with mod. I'll be wearing mine. :smile:

ive seen both qround but i would say also that ROUND goes zith the 60s MODETTE look thats hot for this winter... not ;y cuppa tea but its cute to look at :blush:

round round round spin a round! :P

where is Lena she would love this?

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 29th, 2003 - 6:56 pm
ot: I think lena is supposed to be back after 1 september? she's been missed! :grrr:

Thank you for your help. I will mix in some great round toe pumps into my fall wardrobe.

I believe it a matter of personal taste/influences.
for example the fall fashion trends appear to have the rounded toe in mind
however shoes are an impotant aspect in couture and comfort.
for example: manolo Blahnic great slingbacks pointy toe
Prada Versace, Fendi, Gucci, Bottega Venetta Stilettoes all offer unique elegance that contribute to the walk of a lady.

Originally posted by utopia+Aug 29th, 2003 - 7:31 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(utopia @ Aug 29th, 2003 - 7:31 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Aug 29th, 2003 - 6:56 pm
ot: I think lena is supposed to be back after 1 september? she's been missed! :grrr: [/b][/quote]
I was also going to put a post asking when she'd be back. I miss her :heart:

Originally posted by mehg+Aug 29th, 2003 - 9:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mehg @ Aug 29th, 2003 - 9:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by utopia@Aug 29th, 2003 - 7:31 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Aug 29th, 2003 - 6:56 pm

ot: I think lena is supposed to be back after 1 september? she's been missed! :grrr:
I was also going to put a post asking when she'd be back. I miss her :heart: [/b][/quote]
yey lena is coming back soon :woot: !

Originally posted by Fashion Ali@Aug 29th, 2003 - 10:08 am
What is the big trend in shoes for this fall? Is it the round toe or the pointy toe? I have been seeing both in the fall lines.
Who is that shoe in your post by?? Where can I get it?

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Aug 30th, 2003 - 12:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Aug 30th, 2003 - 12:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mehg@Aug 29th, 2003 - 9:11 pm
Originally posted by utopia@Aug 29th, 2003 - 7:31 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Aug 29th, 2003 - 6:56 pm

I was also going to put a post asking when she'd be back. I miss her :heart:
yey lena is coming back soon :woot: ! [/b][/quote]
I miss Lena, but she's coming back. YEY! :wink:

ot: I miss Lena as well

- she would agree with me that round toes are the best!!! I don't think that pointy toes are really 'out' (and as far as 'out' is concerned: if you like something, wear it w/ style no matter what's 'in' and 'out'). Wear what you want!
But I'm glad that there'll be more round toes in the shops after the pointy toe dominance that has been going on for the past few years. JAY! SHOPPING!!!!!!

I looove cute round toe shoes :heart: , but I agree that they look best with skirts. I'm still gonna wear my pointy toes with jeans!

I love the round toe Chanel shoes and the Fendi Mary Janes. Pointy boots look cool still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->