Pointy Shoes For Boys

They look good, especially if you have size 45 feet like me that need to be made to look smaller...I like them in the Bottega Veneta flavour...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 8th, 2004 - 12:03 pm
They look good, especially if you have size 45 feet like me that need to be made to look smaller...I like them in the Bottega Veneta flavour...
yeah i like them also.

although i will always have a place in my heart for the guy in the perfect square toe anything, pointy toed shoes are totally now

not pointy as the first ones. more like the last pair. no square toes please for men. i find them not elegant :sick:

I have a huge load of pointy toed boots, not cowboy. And they don't look like the Helmuts shown above. Zara's version of the beige suede pointy toed YSL moccasins for men that are AbFab :lol: .... I think that pointy shoes for men are hot. I have seen a lot of men wearing them down here in South Miami :wink:

I've never seen any guys wearing them here in Australia..

The classic beatle-boot (as worn by the beatles, duh) has a pointy toe...

P.S. You live in Australia, Belowen? I've always wanted to know: do Australians actually drink Fosters? (it's kind of like the quintesentially Australian lager in Britain...)

they look alright. it's something somewhat new for mens' fashion b/c most of the shoes worn by men are not pointy so i think they're good.

It's not really new - winkle-pickers, beatle-boots, euro-loafers, Oxfords and cowboy boots all have pointed toe-lines.

I really like them :o ... I don't have any pointy shoes but I'm looking into getting some. :heart: helmut lang and YSL

I like it, bu t*t depends on the shoes and person I geuss

I loooooooooveeee the whiet helmtu lang :heart: :heart: :shock:

not my type i guess. i dont like the wide ones either... im more a normal shoe person if i have to wear them that is. i like sandals and sneakers more :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"