Polaroids/Digitals

I think a lot of models are boring now days.. the new ones anyway...

And a lot are pushing the alien/bug look WAY too much:doh:

sasseestefanie said:
I think a lot of models are boring now days.. the new ones anyway...

And a lot are pushing the alien/bug look WAY too much:doh:

i completely agree:blush: it seems their either alienic or boring. i discovered the website supermodels.nl the other day... went to it and i was surprised to find that i really wasn't impressed by more thaan a couple! models are supposed to be these things of beauty to worship hahaa ... dont see that happening nowadays... and i do believe that those beauties are out there...

btw, stefanie, congrats:D :blush:

^^ Totally. Many are either nondescript or absolutely bizarre. It's true that a lot of beauty comes out of not looking too normal, having a certain edge, yada yada... but they're taking that too far with some of these models. And then there are the ones who look horribly plain. Of course, the runways are usually no help at all then: as "edgy" and cool as the ideas may seem, totally blanched made-up faces with bored hungry stares are not particularly flattering, especially for aforementioned plain models.

Vogue Paris march 2005
I'm sorry if they're already posted:blush:

Source; my pc

armyofme said:
I stole the polaroid of Gemma from backstage at Luca Luca. I felt like such a stalker, but it was worth it! ^_^
I would probably steal it too. How did you get backstage at Luca Luca? Are you a model too?? :rolleyes:

beltedmaude said:
Of course, the runways are usually no help at all then: as "edgy" and cool as the ideas may seem, totally blanched made-up faces with bored hungry stares are not particularly flattering, especially for aforementioned plain models.

yes!!

All the new ones I've been seeing have absolutely nothing behind their eyes. They look dead!.... I think a model should emotionally connect with the viewer through her eyes.:flower:

More?

Lea said:
Dan'ee Doty
danee26en.jpg
danee38gg.jpg

Hi, do you have more photos of Dan'ee Doty??? (except for for the ones from modelwerk.de) any HQ or bigger versions???

thanks in advance..
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they asked each model to write where they are from and age. I know Rizzo's polaroids on there were over a year old when they put it in that edition. Inguna may have been 17 in those polaroids. And when asking where the model is from, maybe some put place of birth? Maybe Inguna was born in Russia, and Shannan in Canada? I really woudlnt be suprrised.

It says that Elsa is 15.... but shes born in november 1988. But that polaroid look quite old so surely she is 15 when it was taken.
But not all of the polas are old, look at Portia Freemans... it says she 16 2005 wich had been confirmed by both models.com motw and her 'photodiary' in Elle (uk spring05?)....

quite possible. i didnt know lindsay ellingson was 20, she seems so young.

Thank you MissDior for Michelle ones! She looks so gorgeous and nice! :woot:

Michelle Buswell is a stunner--( another Floridian. What's with Floridians? They seem to get alot of striking beauties from there :innocent: . Must be the water.) Unfortunately, Michelle is underphotographed:blink: . They need to stop focusing on the alienesque models as well as the babydolls and start refocusing back to elegance which high fashion is geared to, IMO B)

Hi,
I'm looking for Bianca balti polaroids... did you have any???or can you get them???
or does someone have them from the usual polaroids in order on that big board in the backstage of shows...???
THANKS

smartarse said:
Michelle Buswell is a stunner--( another Floridian. What's with Floridians? They seem to get alot of striking beauties from there :innocent: . Must be the water.) Unfortunately, Michelle is underphotographed:blink:.
yeah, she's so underrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->