Polina Kouklina

this is the first time i noticed polina kouklina, in an ad for OZOC in japanese mag 'ginza' december 2001
i'll try to find some other pics of her, old and new

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you o2w! I'd read that Polina modeled for a while in Japan, but never saw more than one or two pictures aside from the Elle cover.

Here she is with Tiiu from a recent Vogue (UK)

**EDIT : PIC REMOVED. RESIZE PICS THAT ARE TOO BIG OR ADD THEM AS ATTACHMENTS**

from April 04 Harper's Bazarre

Polinahbed304.jpg

c'mon.. there is much more exciting stuff out with her, im too lazy to name them all but in this bunch: some Numero(s) with Peter Lindbergh and liz collins, POP with mert and marcus, D magazine, W with Nick Knight, nippon Vogue beauty with John Akehurst., uk, it, rus Vogue, The Face with Ben Hassett and much more...
if someone can post some of her newest stuff wight Greg Kadel and V with Solve Sundsbo

SHE IS .......... STUNNING!

ENJOY !

thanks a gazillion for posting these absolutely gorgeous scans!

Thank you, grayspline. That directory is fabulous!

Polina and her friend Katja are two of my favorites-

Polinakatja7.jpg

Polinakatja6.jpg

Here's a nice backstage pic I found of her at one of the Vogue sites...except I can't remember which one now. :doh:

Oh well, nice pic all the same.

~Amara ^_^

Can you imagine what would happen if they also signed Lily Cole!

thats interesting. when i first heard that trump was going to start his own agency, i thought it was going to be tacky, and not a serious agency like IMG, DNA or something. but its turning out to be a good agency [from what i've heard about it so far]. does anybody know when it was founded?

I think it was founded around 1999.. not 100% sure about that.. since then their only top girl was Mini Anden but she left for IMG earlier this year, so everyone thought that was the end of it but they managed to make Lisa Cant sort of a star, and now with Ksenia and Polina on the board I'm sure they will finally make a name for themselves. Their other semi-star is Valery Prince but I haven't seen her in a while.

Valerie is really visible with that Gap ad. A friend of mine is with them and she was doing really well for a while, went to school and now is back on the boards. Her name is Brittany so look out for her at fashion week :wink:

do you think Ekaterina Kashyntseva will be going there too?? wow I love looking at her pics, the girl herself is not all that imo but her attitude in photographs is the most interesting I've seen in a while.

I love Kat.Maybe she'll go there too..aren't she and Polina friends or something?

Originally posted by carola@Jun 25th, 2004 - 10:17 pm
do you think Ekaterina Kashyntseva will be going there too?? wow I love looking at her pics, the girl herself is not all that imo but her attitude in photographs is the most interesting I've seen in a while.
i :heart: ekaterina k.
Have you seen her video @ idole.com?
she is actually incredibly gorgeous in it

sasha b. from the guess? ads is with major nyc, and she and ekaterina have the same mother agency (linea 12 in kiev) so maybe they will place ekaterina there too

yulia, ksenia, polina, etc all share the same management

o2w, nice video,her beauty is amazing! :woot: she's so cute.

:lol:yeah she is beautiful but the video is kinda weird...

but she has got gorgeous features though!

I guess he's taking all the Russian/Ukrainian girls.
The man knows what he's doing :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"