Polo Ralph Lauren S/S 2020 : The Hill Family by Hill & Aubrey

Benn98

Reaction score
Taylor & Mackinley Hill

Harper's Bazaar Singapore Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole family's in this campaign...

Didn't Bruce Weber or somebody already shoot the Hill family once upon a time in some similar setting? I'm feeling an odd deja vu here

Didn't Bruce Weber or somebody already shoot the Hill family once upon a time in some similar setting? I'm feeling an odd deja vu here

Yes, Bruce shot them for V Magazine. Minus the parents and maybe Logan (the blond sister, who is the only non-model sibling).

So Taylor's family is one of those famous Town & Country types? No wonder her career took off so fast...
And don't tell me the 'Hill' in Hill & Aubrey is also part of the family, :wacko:. Nepotism knows no shame.

Not trying to defend Taylor. I like her, most people here don't and that's fine. But I don't think nepotism has anything to do with her career. Her career took off when she turned 18, after 3 years of walking for the most random brands and doing catalogue work.
No idea about the photographer, though. But Hill isn't such an uncommon last name.

The whole campaign look quite vintage to me which I think that made pictures look warm and touching somehow.

George Okeny

Looking dapper! :heart:

GQ Australia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->