Pom Pom Power

softgrey said:
the h&m pompom season had begun...
they have gotten their fall merch...

:mohawk:

I was eyeing them up the other day... trying to talk my friend's mother into buying one. they're continuing to grow up me - you guys are starting to influence me :lol:

lovely pom poms!!!
i don't know if someone post that georgeous Just Cavalli Fall Winter 2005 handbag with pom poms all over it!.... it's so beautiful! i'll post it here :D

just15.jpg

i want to make a handbag like that but i don't have time :(

wow...where can u get just cavalli bags online? Its so cute!

softgrey said:
the h&m pompom season had begun...
they have gotten their fall merch...

:mohawk:

the Newcastle store had minimum pom poms in( key chains and necklaces) when i went the other day im hoping for more though:heart:

i'll try to get my hands on some of the h&m as well. the light pink scarf looks very nice but i suppose i should see it in person before i decide.

i love this peter jensen scarf from his f/w05 collection as well :heart:

00041.L.JPG

*from firstview.com

cute shoes runner....:flower:
only in japan!!...

look at what i've got!!...:woot:
my friend's mom is a seamstress and when she was home, i made my friend buy me a bunch of yarn...
her mom got all excited that i was making stuff so shes sent me this
POM POM MAKER that she has had (in its original packaging!!!) since the 1970's...

how cool is that?!?!?!....:P
:D

I don't know what I like the best, the packaging or the pom pom maker..:heart:

how does the pom pom maker work? did you try it out yet, softgrey?
because everytime I make a pom pom, I always have to rip the carboard to get the pom pom out

I love pom poms i have a scarf with them on.

btw you can make your own pom pom maker by using a circle of card and cutting a hole in the middle.

urd said:
how does the pom pom maker work? did you try it out yet, softgrey?
because everytime I make a pom pom, I always have to rip the carboard to get the pom pom out
i haven't tried it yet urd...

i still have a lot that i made over last winter...:P
but i will let you know as soon as i figure it out...

:flower:

Ohmylife soft! I'm so jealous...I want one of those plastic maker things...I agree with Urd that happens to me too and it's annoying because it sometimes messes up the pompom too.

:flower: Cute pom-pom maker Softie- love the retro packaging.

They still make/sell these- available at most craft stores. I have a set of them, but usually just use cardboard instead.

i made some out of cardboard with a diagonal cut in them, lets me make the pompom and then just slip the maker out without tearing or working it out of the whole ring.... makes it really easy.

oceanharlot said:
i made some out of cardboard with a diagonal cut in them, lets me make the pompom and then just slip the maker out without tearing or working it out of the whole ring.... makes it really easy.

hey, that is a great tip! thanks:flower:

softgrey said:
look at what i've got!!...:woot:
my friend's mom is a seamstress and when she was home, i made my friend buy me a bunch of yarn...
her mom got all excited that i was making stuff so shes sent me this
POM POM MAKER that she has had (in its original packaging!!!) since the 1970's...

how cool is that?!?!?!....:P
:D

:heart: that's so~cute!
i love the idea of making pom pom~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"