Pom Pom Power

...that sounds so cute. did you wear a coat with a fur trim? I like the idea of an old fashioned new york like you see in black & white films. .... the dollar is very weak.....some are saying we're going to get $2 to the £ soon.....

can these be called pom poms?

01.jpg

02.jpg

those girls look like they are having a great time! pom pom hair - man the world's gone mad.....

I like their clothes.

omg runner.. :buzz: :stuart:
that is SOOOO FUNNY...!!!
and the clothes are actually pretty cute!...all the girls are giggling...i think i'd be giggling too...so FUN!!!...LOL... :lol:

...that sounds so cute. did you wear a coat with a fur trim? I like the idea of an old fashioned new york like you see in black & white films

i had a little coat from france that my mom brought me back and a white rabbit fur hat and muff
:heart: ... with pom poms of course... :wink: :woot: ...

i love those black and white images too...old new york had so much style...and the architeture is sooo lovely...saw some great steigletz photos of just that at the musee d'orsay in paris...i think i might look for his book... :heart: there is some great architecture downtown...old ny... :wink: :heart:

softgrey - being dressed like that as a child, how could you fail to be a super stylish clothes obsessed adult. LOL. I love seeing children dressed up in proper childrens clothes. Like they stilll wear in Paris.

yes old nyc - can I visit it ?.....and pretend to be in breakfast at tiffany's?

i think you're right...and thanks to to my uber stylish mom who thought she was catherine deneuve... :wink: :lol: she had a pair of shoes like the westwoods in the 70's when i was a child...she made quite an impression on me...

come on over...we'll pretend together...i'll show you all the spots...
actually you and johnny might find it quite a romantic city...and with the dollar being so weak...you could live like royalty... :king: :flower:

:lol: The girls are cute, the clothes is as well..but BOY those Rasta-looking hair pop pom's are Uuugly and filthy looking imo.

By the way I caught the pom pom fever since yesterday I've made 5 pom poms the size of tennis balls, 2 the size of golf balls and 1 the size of a grapefruit and it doesn't seem like I'll be able to stop before I run out of yarn...

LOL hanne... ^_^ ...it's not even real hair.l..

pom pom fever... :woot:

what colours...?.... :clap:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 8 2004, 12:09 PM
i think you're right...and thanks to to my uber stylish mom who thought she was catherine deneuve... :wink: :lol: she had a pair of shoes like the westwoods in the 70's when i was a child...she made quite an impression on me...
come on over...we'll pretend together...i'll show you all the spots...
actually you and johnny might find it quite a romantic city...and with the dollar being so weak...you could live like royalty... :king: :flower:
[snapback]423011[/snapback]​

softgrey - your mummy sounds yummy! I too have that type of mummy - she indoctrinated me in the ways of fashion & now I can't escape - her & my gran! They always had it in for me.

I think nyc in winter would be best for us.

Hanne - your pom poms sound brilliant.

hard to beat central park when it snows... :heart: :mrgreen:

Lilac..because that was the yard I had lying around..it's a wool and acrylic blend..so I think I'll be using the pom pom's I make as a winter scarf.
Need to go back to the store because this yarn was so cheap..I'll end up having made a scarf that will have cost me no more than 1-2£

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 8 2004, 11:27 AM
:rofl: ive never seen softgrey so excited
[snapback]423039[/snapback]​

look here... :P

this is why i'm in such a good mood... :woot:

i absolutely :heart: runner ...

!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 8 2004, 12:41 PM
look here... :P

this is why i'm in such a good mood... :woot:

i absolutely :heart: runner ...
!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
[snapback]423069[/snapback]​

did you get the shoes from runner?

yeah..now that I've seen how cute the multi coloured pom pom's look I'm thinking of mixing lilac with some other colours..

Originally posted by Hanne@Nov 8 2004, 11:28 AM
Lilac..because that was the yard I had lying around..it's a wool and acrylic blend..so I think I'll be using the pom pom's I make as a winter scarf.
Need to go back to the store because this yarn was so cheap..I'll end up having made a scarf that will have cost me no more than 1-2£
[snapback]423041[/snapback]​

lilac is gorgeous hanne... :flower:
i need to get some wool...
anyone know where to get some in nyc that won't cost me an arm and a leg...??....

:unsure: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by helena@Nov 8 2004, 11:42 AM
did you get the shoes from runner?
[snapback]423074[/snapback]​

they've been shipped and have landed at the airport in ny...according to the tracking system... :buzz: ...i am ridiculously excited...they are being delivered to faust's office...hee!... :P :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->