Ponystep F/W 11.12 : Donatella Versace

tarsha

Reaction score
gymf4.jpg

twitter/RAY_tetauira

I kind of r.like it because she looks terrible, but somehow still great?? Maybe its also the layout and colours...

Here are the other covers via karlismyunkle
Donatella Versace is photographed by Miles Aldridge,
Elvira photographed by Matt Irwin and
Dame Edna photographed by Alice Hawkins

Attachments

• elvira-ponystep.jpg
    elvira-ponystep.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 19
  • dame-edna-photographed-by-alice-hawkins-ponystep.jpg
    dame-edna-photographed-by-alice-hawkins-ponystep.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 14
i agree with i clawhands....so. amazingly. terrifying.
Love all the three covers

Donatella has just turned into one of the strangest looking women I have ever seen in my life. Her face is all over the place, so thank the Lord I can only see half of it here.

She looks stunned

She looks like a badly photoshoped drag queen... I prefer the other two covers, at least they seem to be on focus LOL

This lighting does not flatter Ms. Versace but I still like the power woman thing it has going for it. I find the other covers interesting as well if only for the people on them.

When it comes to pastel hair, Dame Edna has been rocking the purple rinse way before the parents of today's hipsters were born.

IDK but for me Donatella's cover is such a cheap knock-off of i-D's cover lol

The first copy of this magazine was absolutely the best I have purchased in several years. Cannot wait for this follow up.

I'm sorry really cause i like versace work, but when I saw this cover i laughed...i laughed as I was in a international law class ! ahahaha thank you for that Donatella this is priceless !

the dontella cover does look like a cheap i-D cover as someone previously pointed out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->