Pop #40 S/S 2019 : Alek Wek, Gisele Bündchen, Hailey Bieber & Sara Grace Wallerstedt

This is so cringe!
With all the covers I thought she could get, I’d never come up with Pop.
A new low level, it reminds me of Love Magazine’s covers with/by Kendall..
the cake, the boy is mine, the phone case, the viva Bieber.. are they serious?

Hahahahaha...:unsure:
Its funny util you realize how sad this is. This is not cute, its sickening if you ask me. Poor girl.

With all the covers I thought she could get, I’d never come up with Pop.

Now why is that, Apple? Pop can be as tacky as a tabloid if they want. After all, they had Courtney Love with her boobs in full display under the guise of being edgy. It's only a surprise that the Kardashians, Kendall or Gigi don't have covers yet. Or do they? :unsure: Anyway, who cares.

The covers? Someone on here once remarked that despite whichever setting, Hailey always looks dirty. It's inescapable here. I don't mind the GenZ styling, the strategically positioned ring, her milking this wedding, but it's Pop's tween-like behaviour which irks me the most. From the coverlines to 'Perhaps the best POP yet'.......uhm, according to whom?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even mind her much, but these wannabe cool millenial covers... :yuk:

Bella’s cover was the first issue of Pop that I bought and I really liked the magazine. I was going to start buying the title but this is a big no for me. At least I can save my money for better things.

the cake, the boy is mine, the phone case, the viva Bieber.. are they serious?

Or couse they are. Because they're not interested in her, they're interested in her via him. She has been here for years, cames from the same breed of her Jenner-Hadid pals, and yet no one gave a damn her. But now... the hottest star on the scene! And of course she's gonna ride the wave. The whole is kinda pathetic.

“The Boy Is Mine”?

“New Name, New Game”?

Like how exactly did she survive in today’s era of strengthened female empowermen again? Oh right, Daddy.

Just a matter of time until @lewak pops up to sing this magazine's praises and claim it to be the saviour of publishing (that all sane people know it isn't).
Someone pass the popcorn.

Is she going to be everywhere this year? What did we do to deserve this? Unsophisticated models for unsophisticated times I guess. After Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Kaia, here comes Hailey, the worst of the lot. (I believe Kaia will be the better model out of all of them but in a few years, not now. You wonder what was the rush).
Now let me google covers with Grace Elizabeth to rinse my eyes.

Just a matter of time until @lewak pops up to sing this magazine's praises and claim it to be the saviour of publishing (that all sane people know it isn't).

Right? But there's no way for her to square this one. It's just plain old desperation. And for their supposed anniversary issue.
If youre going to try and be irreverent, at least put some effort in it. Like Kim by Goude for Paper magazine.

Waiting patiently for Another, Garage, or even Dazed at this stage!

Her dad is not even the good Baldwin!

:lol::lol::lol:

Isn't he the one who got busted cheating with a masseuse about a month or so ago (masseuse, how original.) The fine, upstanding Christian family man.

Not sure they're real covers. No information re other content and POP always does that. They're just surfing a bit of hype re a wedding and name change, no?

I'm waiting for the Teller cover tbh. But I'd rather have Stevie Dance than Craig McDean in 2019. Feels fresher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->