POP #44 S/S 2021

Are all her covers to promote Justin's album or does she have something else going on? I genuinely do not understand.

She launched her YouTube channel last week. Maybe these covers are in aid of that? LOL.
I wonder what the purist POP readers and their God-like fascination with this magazine will make of Hailey's 2nd POP cover. I guess it's not just the Vogues and Elles who have poor taste in cover stars. LOL.

Last edited:
She looks like an 80s girl in the first cover. Second one was unnecessary and the lip bitting does not look sexy for some reason.

It speaks to the power of IMG that they have been able to make girls like her such a wanted commodity in the fashion biz.

I just don't understand why they don't create forces like Stella Tennant, Alek Wek, Kirsten Owen or Ayumi Tanabe if they want to market this type of modelling.

Charlotte Wales is undoubtedly the best fit for this magazine, her imagery captures the charm, richness, and uniqueness this magazine should be offering to it's readers.

they really need to approach their covers like Self Service: just two (or maybe three covers) but really powerful and interesting. It seems like independent magazines are truly insecure about what they want to say these days. You don’t need ten covers that nobody will remember when you can have one stellar and memorable.

The first one by Wales and the last one were enough. Absolutely radiant.

i only like celeste’s and adut’s covers the rest are so lame

definitely getting adut or lola's cover

when is this out?

Adut's cover is strong. Nice to see her presented differently.

Reactions: LMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->