Porter #14 Summer 2016 : Jessica Chastain by Ryan McGinley

Anna147

Reaction score
It is gorgeous! She's my favourite, I love it! :heart: :clap:

JESSICA CHASTAIN COVERS THE NEW ISSUE OF PORTER
Award-winning actress and all-around girl on fire, Jessica Chastain, is the new cover star of PORTER's Summer Issue.
See the full story when it hits newsstands on Friday, April 1.
Photographed by Ryan McGinley
Source: facebook.com/PORTERmag

Attachments

• Porter#14JessCh.jpg
    Porter#14JessCh.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is gorgeous!

Her bone structure just photographs beautifully and that kangaroo, too cute. Not my favourite Porter cover by far but I do really appreciate it.

Something different from them, I like it. That baby kangaroo is slaying the pose, the expression in the eyes! :D

The kangaroo is so precious :heart:
I hope the main editorial was shot outside because Ryan McGinley's best work is shot outside, not in a studio.
Anyways I'm sure the content will be great, Porter never disappoints.

Their best cover yet! Everything goes so well here, from violet backdrop complimenting Jessica's hair to the outfit she's wearing.
I love how Porter magazine is always appreciative about nature and this cover totally shows it even if it was shot in a studio.

It's a beautiful shot and I appreciate the theme. Just wish it was zoomed out a bit more. Everything looks so squashed.

I'm absolutely psyched to see McGinley shooting a Porter cover again. His best work has been for this magazine.

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I love her makeup here and how serene she looks.

It looks like she had Redmayne-mouth in that pic. Not a bad pic, but not the best either.

Not my favourite Porter cover but it's still a pretty good one. Btw, even the kangaroo is a better model than Kendall

Don't understand how a kangaroo was necessary to the shot (might've been nice on Vogue Australia), but there's no denying that without it, the shot would've been so much more boring. I'm torn.. can't say I'm a huge fan of this Porter cover, actually. Meh!

^I feel the same. The kangaroo doesn't bring any extra to the shot, maybe it even takes the picture a bit down. But Jessica without the kangaroo isn't that much either.

Love it. A bit gimmicky (as is often becoming the case with McGinley), but I dig it overall. It's always nice to see something considered and creative in this era of endless fashion rag boredom.

Chastain is beautiful but one of the phoniest celebs out there :lol:

This is beautiful but really didn't need the kangaroo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->