Portia de Rossi

Portia de Rossi @ Alzheimer's Association's 16th Annual "A Night At Sardi's" in Beverly Hills, March 5, 2008. celebutopia

i want to see new pics of her and ellen! :P i love them together :heart:

19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards,April 26

celebutopia.net

so many cute pics of portia and ellen together...:heart:

portiaphotos

Portia de Rossi with Ellen DeGeneres @ 35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Arrivals, Hollywood, June 20

celebutopia

Portia de Rossi @ 35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Arrivals & inside, June 20

celebutopia

062408rossi200x400fe7.jpg

Portia de Rossi in Lanvin

De Rossi accompanied her Lanvin gown with gems from Neil Lane.
instyle

she looks amazing...:heart:

here they are out to eat..i think the caption said italy but i cant quite remember..
they look so happy together and portia looks gorgoeus..

dlisted

That Lanvin dress is so beautiful :wub: I watched Arrested Development again recently and I love Portia in that. Hopefully there'll be a movie :woot:

ellendegeneresba8.jpg

THAT'S AMORE!

Ellen DeGeneres and fiancée Portia de Rossi take a romantic stroll through Rome on Monday. The vacationing couple – who recently confirmed that they have set a wedding date – took in the city's sights, including a visit to the famed Trevi Fountain.
people

070108ellen400x400li0.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres
and Portia de Rossi

Newly engaged couple Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi enjoyed a little R&R when they hit Italy for a romantic vacation in Rome. At the Daytime Emmys in June, DeGeneres told the press that she and de Rossi are deep in the planning stages for their nuptials. "We have things that are happening that are unbelievable," the talk show host hinted. "Incredible people singing and things happening. It is very exciting!"
IS

I like her candid style and she looks amazing when dressing up for events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->