Ports 1961 F/W 2019.20 London

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by TheoG, Feb 16, 2019.

1. TheoG

TheoG Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

2. TheoG

TheoG Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

3. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

I´ve lost count of how many times I have seen the "dropped shoulder" concept copied from Raf Simons at CK...it´s everywhere! The only hit Simons had during his tenure there, from his debut collection.

And they are always so lazy that they don´t even care to change left shoulder for the right one! Minimum effort rules!!

I don´t know who designs this collection...but really, spending so much money studying in a prestigious school for this??

ck versus 1961.JPG

vogue.com

MetroMelannie, MagFan and entten like this.
  4. entten

entten Member

here again, I can actually write this comment in nearly every single thread : if I couldnt read from which brand this is,I couldnt tell you. all looks the fucking same....put away the name, put away the runway background,add all looks from all brands togther.its like one huuuuge tiring collection.......its insane and annoying.....not that its relevant,but at least I can somehow remember the ugly **** phillipp plein is doing :D.....and thats sad -.-

5. jeanclaude

Totally! When I am browsing the new collections at vogue.com, I normally click several times in the same name...because I cannot remember if I have seen the collection or not! Hell, I cannot even remember the names, most of them are complicated to remember for a brand name!

entten likes this.
  6. entten

entten Member

haha yes same here. I often click it twice or three times because I cant remember if I have already checked on it or not....not to mention the names!

MetroMelannie and jeanclaude like this.
  7. jeanclaude

Glad to see I´m not alone in this! :rofl:

entten likes this.