Post Your Shoes! (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
velony, yes it is Winter here (Down Under), I wear mine with tights too :smile:
jungla_juana, the Mary Jane versions of the Chloe's are so perfect for all Seasons! More versatile than the wedges...
princessimp. - thanks! I totally agree with you :wink: I was the hugest Chloe fan in the Stella/Phoebe era, not as much since...
laureenthemean & serenity*now - thanks! :flower:

u3fww.jpg

My new lovelies. My own pic.

^ gorgeous, I love the colour!

RR I love em unfortunately I don't have a big Zara's near me ... they never got that colour.

Got these badasses in the mail today :P

Attachments

• SN157015.jpg
    SN157015.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 2
  • SN157035.JPG
    SN157035.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SN157014.JPG
    SN157014.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 7
V|Bruce, cool boots!

I'm :hardhead:right now, because I missed out on miu miu harlequin pumps on yoox sale.. they were only 79 GBP :doh:

i bought these lately on ebay.

they are from zara size 41 but i think i am going to sell them..
!BUHdr9wBWk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLluimHBKL7IvLHD!~~_1.jpg

credit: ebay seller

Not long ago I succumbed to some of my more trend-whorish impulses and got these Marni's. :blush: :heart:

Wore them out for the first time last week, and I have to say, it was great fun. (I put it down to the frisson of excitement that comes with knowing that one wrong step could send you hurtling to your death...)

Attachments

• marni.jpg
    marni.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
Not long ago I succumbed to some of my more trend-whorish impulses and got these Marni's. :blush: :heart:

Wore them out for the first time last week, and I have to say, it was great fun. (I put it down to the frisson of excitement that comes with knowing that one wrong step could send you hurtling to your death...)

I know this exact feeling!! congrats, they are gorgeous. They look like art:heart:

^ add me to that list too! :shock: but knock on a big piece of wood -hasn't happened.

Congrats!!!! :heart:

LOL. Same here. Great choice! Love the blue against the black.

Ha, cheers ladies - it's nice to hear that I'm not alone.
I know this exact feeling!! congrats, they are gorgeous. They look like art:heart:
My husband agrees with you: when they arrived, he picked one of them up, scrutinized it for about 10 seconds, and said, "Nice object. Stupid shoe." :rolleyes: :lol:

droogist, they are stunning!

I got these handmade booties today...
SNV15247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->