Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
2ib24ig.jpg
ndai5z.jpg

34s2p9j.jpg
doryms.jpg

fashionologie.com

I love the blazers and the white gown. The dresses are all very wearable, but I do not care for the pants and that robe-like dress is just ugh. Thank you so much for posting these Flashbang! I kept refreshing gettyimages hoping to see some pics from his presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good, a good job was also done with the styling and editing.

those models look so bored. but i like the clothes :smile: especially the dress with the sheer strips :smile:

I love the blazers and the white gown. The dresses are all very wearable, but I do not care for the pants and that robe-like dress is just ugh. Thank you so much for posting these Flashbang! I kept refreshing gettyimages hoping to see some pics from his presentation.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Wow, this is a pleasant surprise... looks good...
The p.o.v. is all over the place... I see some Rodarte and some Matthew Ames...
Not really a bad thing, though...

With a little more focus and attention to detail, this guy could go places...

I love the bows and the sheer elements. The inky pattern is really pretty, and the polka dots are so cute and whimsical. The ankle ties are a little awkward though:huh:

50two--no .... they look like their in pain
--all of this looks so stiff

not really a fan, particulary of the bows, but the blue is very nice

The pics 6-9 are great. The first 1-5 I just didn't like at all.

The polka dot dress with the bow is so cute. I can see that dress being in American Vogue for sure :P

I like that everything is either black, white or gray and that SPLASH of royal blue is just swooning. :wub:

having seen the entire collection on style.com, this reminds me of a narciso in training...if not better. very sophisticated for someone so young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->