Prabal Gurung S/S 11 New York

Style Savvy

Reaction score
2nb6bgn.jpg

twitter.com/spreadfashion

I liked it a lot. Very slick collection. The only thing that didn't work for me were those puffy fringe skirts. Other than that, very chic.

I personally wasn't too keen on some of the colours, the blues and pinks (but that's just me), otherwise I thought this was a well-done collection, some lovely detailing and most of the dresses were gorgeous.

Oh, and loved the Nicholas Kirkwood shoes!

I loved the turquoise dress on Heidi Mount, and the black one on Jac.. Very sexy done in a subtle way.

those looks ^ were not my favourite

but the end was fabulous

I am such a sucker for color blocking, so that first pic hit me in the best way. I can't wait to see the rest.

Everyone is doing neutral this season, it will be nice to see something a little bright

The cutouts on the back of the gowns are spectacular. Totally beautiful, chic sportswear. It kinda reminds me of early Narcisco Rodriguez.

It was nice; some good, safe dresses, but a tad predictable.
I wish he'd have experimented more, mainly with the details, openings etc, to make the simple dresses a slight bit more interesting.
I was interested by the skirts with the open sides but the shoes were a bit of a mistake IMO.

Hmm. No offense to Prabal, but everytime I see a below the knee body cotorn dress, I think Victoria Beckham. Same silohuette in most, just punchier colors perhaps.

i actually love the shoes, even if it goes in great contrast with the
colorblocked pieces. by Nicholas Kirkwood if im not mistaken :heart:

Hmm I get Victoria Beckham vibe from these dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->