Prada 'Candy Kiss' Fragrance : Lexi Boling by Steven Meisel

Aizanara

Reaction score
Prada_ad.jpg
o.37990.jpg

FIRST LOOK: Prada Candy Kiss – new fragrance coming soon

Prada’s latest fragrance expands the successful Candy collection – the new scent evolved from the idea of creating a loop of sensations out of a single signature note wrapped around the body. Launches February with a campaign shot by Stephen Meisel.

Following on from the highly successful Prada Candy fragrances – Eau de Parfum, L’Eau and Florale – Prada has unveiled a new edition named Candy Kiss. More details and packshot images below from the press kit:

Channelling Candy’s addictive nature, the fragrance elevates a distinctive musk scent by multiplying its presence on the skin. It’s about obsession and repetition, just like a favourite song triggers emotion again and again – the more we return to the melody, the stronger its impression becomes.

The Fragrance

Blended by Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia Prada, Prada Candy Kiss lingers on the skin like an addictive olfactory tune. The starting point was the mono-chord presence of the musk, its signature purity and tenderness leaving their mark all the way from top to base notes. Evoking the scent of delicate white cotton, the musk encapsulates the wearer in a sensual cloud, infused with uplifting vanilla and orange blossom nuances.

The Campaign

Shot by master photographer Steven Meisel, the new Prada Candy Kiss campaign captures American model Lexi Boling as an iconic pop muse with a bold and fascinating gaze. A series of quirky animated films starring Lexi Boling as seen by Steven Meisel will be unveiled online for the fragrance launch (due mid-February).
dutyfreehunter.com, fragrantica.com

Last edited by a moderator:
the classic lexi boling haircut is back, i like it

the classic lexi boling haircut is back, i like it

Yep. That top photo looks just like her first VI cover. I guess Lexi is also Meisel's #1 girl at the moment, but I don't mind; she looks great here. I really want to see it in print though, as supposed to screencaps.

Thanks for posting. Is she wearing the chandelier dress? :woot:

Why Lexi?? She can get the womenswear campaign but she's definetly not fitting in here.

Oh, look! It's Lexi AGAIN... lol I'm getting so bored of her. Seems like she's the only working model in the industry atm. Meisel needs to get over her, enough is enough.

She draws you in. Might not be the most beautiful girl out there but she has that edge. I like the contrast of such a girly perfume name and an edgier model.

She is like their new Sasha P: RTW, Accessories, Resorts and now Perfume...

I like her as a Prada woman/girl. She has that expensive mysterious look and she does the "I'm bored but fabulous" Prada face quite well.

Go girl!

Well i like it. She's clearly meant to look like Françoise Hardy, so as usual, originality is in short supply, but that's fashion in the new millennium for you. Regardless nothing would induce me to buy this Candy frangances...

In love with her face. She can do great close-ups and this is the prove of it. Lovely :heart:

Lexi is like Steven Meisel's vision of Françoise Hardy, also this time.

She gives great face, strong and fierce. I love all her Vogue Italia covers and work with Meisel. Keep it coming!

As nice as these images are, I cannot help but be reminded by her VI close-up. Her piercing stare is certainly memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->